January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

deadleyledley is a big fan
Yes I've been a fan of his for a while now.

He's got the raw attributes and would be suited to Conte in terms of attitude. Team player, works his socks off every game.

But with all young players it's difficult to judge how they will cope with a new environment. He's only ever known Club Brugges.

Will he adapt to a new country?
More importantly will he adapt to the PL?
I thought he played well against City in the CL. But that's just 2 games.

As a whole package, considering age transfer fee, wages etc. He's got more upside than any other striker we have been linked with. Value for money he is better than Vlahovic who I'm sure levy is reluctant to shell out on.

He can play multiple positions but if you want someone to come and support Harry then he can do it. I don't think he'll complain about lack of playing time whereas Vlahovic probably would.

He looks slight but it's deceptive, he was holding the ball up really well against CBs like Ruben Dias, Marquinhos, Kimpembe.

He has good finishing instincts off both feet. I'm keeping a close eye on Brugges as poster above mentioned they have new management now so let's see.

A summer move is better.

Yes I've been a fan of his for a while now.

He's got the raw attributes and would be suited to Conte in terms of attitude. Team player, works his socks off every game.

But with all young players it's difficult to judge how they will cope with a new environment. He's only ever known Club Brugges.

Will he adapt to a new country?
More importantly will he adapt to the PL?
I thought he played well against City in the CL. But that's just 2 games.

As a whole package, considering age transfer fee, wages etc. He's got more upside than any other striker we have been linked with. Value for money he is better than Vlahovic who I'm sure levy is reluctant to shell out on.

He can play multiple positions but if you want someone to come and support Harry then he can do it. I don't think he'll complain about lack of playing time whereas Vlahovic probably would.

He looks slight but it's deceptive, he was holding the ball up really well against CBs like Ruben Dias, Marquinhos, Kimpembe.

He has good finishing instincts off both feet. I'm keeping a close eye on Brugges as poster above mentioned they have new management now so let's see.

A summer move is better.
I'm an Anderlecht boy and I also see the potential of De Ketelaere.

My main concern for now is if he's fast enough in his actions to adapt to the PL. However, his vision, finishing, condition and mentality all seem very good. For 25 million he would be a good gamble.

My dream signing still would be Doku though. What a player he will be!

I'm an Anderlecht boy and I also see the potential of De Ketelaere.

My main concern for now is if he's fast enough in his actions to adapt to the PL. However, his vision, finishing, condition and mentality all seem very good. For 25 million he would be a good gamble.

My dream signing still would be Doku though. What a player he will be!
Yes agreed, but I think he can adapt to the pace of the PL.

I was about to post about Doku. But since our relationship with Rennes isn't good after the ECL debacle I don't think we will get him.

Especially if we are signing Traore.

That’s the US national team kit from a few years ago.
Bring back the Where's Waldo kits!

usa-canada-560x373.jpg

Yes I do want to back Conte,....but there are limits 😁 Both Levy & Lewis most probably would get heart attacks if they read this and believed that's what Conte wants :cool:
£150m must be a type though....maybe £15m is more close ...

Yes if United offered us a 150million to take him why not ?

Tripper hit good corners, Eriksen had a worse delivery from them...but he could take free kicks better than all our current squad.
I actually think that Moura is worth a shout at FK's. The few I've seen from him, with the FK against that non league side the standout. The standard of the opposition is irrelevant in those situations, it's about the quality of the strike from a dead ball situation. Top bins that no keeper anywhere would have got close to. I think he's just too self effacing, when he should step up, as he's now a senior player, and say "I've got this."

It's not that we don't have players that can take a free kick, it's that we have the wrong ones taking them.

I actually think that Moura is worth a shout at FK's. The few I've seen from him, with the FK against that non league side the standout. The standard of the opposition is irrelevant in those situations, it's about the quality of the strike from a dead ball situation. Top bins that no keeper anywhere would have got close to. I think he's just too self effacing, when he should step up, as he's now a senior player, and say "I've got this."

It's not that we don't have players that can take a free kick, it's that we have the wrong ones taking them.
I mean, I think we lack a true dead ball ace, but it's true that we've gotta stop with Kane.

When's the last time he didn't smash it into the wall?

Back
Top Bottom