January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero faith in us signing a striker but the complete lack of movement for a DM is mystifying to me. That was our number one priority and it seems like Jose has realized that Dier isn’t good enough anymore. Why aren’t we bringing in a DM? Hell, can we at least be linked to one?

I have zero faith in us signing a striker but the complete lack of movement for a DM is mystifying to me. That was our number one priority and it seems like Jose has realized that Dier isn’t good enough anymore. Why aren’t we bringing in a DM? Hell, can we at least be linked to one?

Ndombele, fernandes, Dier, winks, skipp, sissoko

How many midfielders do you want to fill 2 spots? (1 based on recent formations)

I have no idea why we aren't in for Sander Berge. Not that expensive, CL experience, tons of potential and fits Mourinho's style, plus he's tall and big for such a young age.

I have no idea why we aren't in for Sander Berge. Not that expensive, CL experience, tons of potential and fits Mourinho's style, plus he's tall and big for such a young age.
Why are no one after him? The fact that West Ham / Newcastle / Everton are not even after him make me wary. Isn't he very slow?

Sander Berge will be one of those players who all the big clubs like, but won't take a gamble on. He'll sign for Sheff Utd or Brighton for £10m, be very good and then bought for £60m+ in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom