January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are no one after him? The fact that West Ham / Newcastle / Everton are not even after him make me wary. Isn't he very slow?

Sheffield United is the only PL team that made a bid for him. He's not very quick, but you don't need lightning pace as a DM if you have all the other attributes. He's still so young and can develop his speed/intensity/aggression as well.

Except none of those are DMs and we have been needing one at the latest since January last season.
who is that mythical DM that we are trying replace now ? Sandro ? Huddlestone ? Parker ?
very few clubs play with a true DM now especially withe the more common "3 at the back"

we need a vertonghen replacement way more urgently than some antiquated DM

who is that mythical DM that we are trying replace now ? Sandro ? Huddlestone ? Parker ?
very few clubs play with a true DM now especially withe the more common "3 at the back"

Very few clubs play DMs? I mean, almost all of the most successful ones do. We also don’t play a three at the back, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Erm Wanyama and Dier why are you naming DM's from 8 years ago..
Literally every top side pays with a DM what are you talking about, there's about 3 or 4 sides in the prem that play 3 at the back

Kante
Fernandinho
Rodri
NDidi
Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom