January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diawara played full 90 for Roma tonight away at Inter, very decent game too from what I saw, I caught bits of first and most of second half.

Numbers back this up - 3 tackles, 6 interceptions, 64 passes at 85% away at the top of the league team. Kid's still only 22yo.
But didn't he sign a contract there until 2024 a couple of months ago?

I don't think it matters much, they signed him last summer. We picked up Lo Celso the summer after Betis signed him and the same summer they made it permanent. I think if the money's right, we could get him, but they paid 20m Eu I think.
I think so, but I guess they are demanding much more money in January than we are willing to pay. And why not? He has got a contract until 2024, is only 22 years old and just starting to find his rhythm there.

I was watching the latest Tifo podcast about spurs last night and Jack Pitt-brook just casually drops in that Danny rose almost went to Chelsea for 55 million in 2017.

Am I the only one who had no idea this almost happened??

So 50M? What’s big these days ?

Similarly, does it refer total budget or price per player?

Who knows.... I doubt the newspaper hack does either. The only thing that can be concluded is they stopped short of saying we won't sign anyone.

I was watching the latest Tifo podcast about spurs last night and Jack Pitt-brook just casually drops in that Danny rose almost went to Chelsea for 55 million in 2017.

Am I the only one who had no idea this almost happened??

Makes sense for a homesick northerner.

Hear that Eze kid getting props today....

Seen us linked a number of times.... He gonna be the next one we rue not signing?

Him and Sanchez :dude:

We won't spend £100M on Koulibaly. Forget it. It's been 3 years now and we still haven't gotten a decent right back. That should be our number one priority, it should've been since the moment Trippier signed that Atletico Madrid contract.

CRYSTAL PALACE have put Burnley flier 20 yo Dwight McNeil at the top of their wishlist to replace Wilfried Zaha.

The Eagles are huge fans of the England Under-21 cap, whose pace and trickery down the left mark him out as the man to fill Zaha’s magic boots if the Ivorian leaves.

I will keep an eye on this lad. Was Burnley's best player yesterday. Not flashy but very accurate crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom