January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure how realistic that it, he is easily one of the best CB’s in world football, would be a great deal but I’d imagine cost a lot.
Agree, I remember the owner there saying if Maguire is worth 80m how much is he

He is not lighting quick either. I like Koulibaly but at the numbers you would need to get him I'd rather Skriniar. WBA wont sell Fergerson but we should buy him in jan and loan him back. Atal is a blow I think upamecano age and ability wise makes more sense. But Koulibaly is 100% a Mourinho CB an old war dog. To boss the back line I'd very much enjoy him doing what he did to the Napoli right back to Aurier, picked him up and practically threw him at Mbappe to stop a run.

If we want a plan B striker in the Llorente style we need to give Seb Andersson a look.

Up to 8 Bundesliga goals so far in his maiden season in the German top flight and leads the league in headers.

28 years old so still a few years in him and his contract expires in the summer.

One player mentioned on this thread that we can put to bed is Alfredo Morelos. Utterly no bottle or ability when it really matters.

Again

One player mentioned on this thread that we can put to bed is Alfredo Morelos. Utterly no bottle or ability when it really matters.

Again
Except for Porto home and away and his two goals away to Feyenoord.

Maybe didn’t do well today (not seen the match), but I’d suggest the best we can do as a back up to Kane. Nobody better is going to be a sub for 50 matches a season.

He is not lighting quick either. I like Koulibaly but at the numbers you would need to get him I'd rather Skriniar. WBA wont sell Fergerson but we should buy him in jan and loan him back. Atal is a blow I think upamecano age and ability wise makes more sense. But Koulibaly is 100% a Mourinho CB an old war dog. To boss the back line I'd very much enjoy him doing what he did to the Napoli right back to Aurier, picked him up and practically threw him at Mbappe to stop a run.

Fergusons contract is up in the summer.

West Brom don't have much choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom