January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cmon GK make him sign for us
DdvNAQBU0AAUKnL
Thought that was Charles Manson on his T-shirt for a second.

I’ve talked about him elsewhere but a player who I like a lot is Pepe at Lille. If we want a player who can play as an AM, wide forward, striker; is quick, direct, technically superb and a really good finisher, and can also deputise for Kane - then he’d be top of my list.

Last edited:
I’ve talked about him elsewhere but a player who I like a lot is Pepe at Lille. If we want a player who would an upgrade on Son, can play as an AM, wide forward, striker; is quick, direct, technically superb and a really good finisher, and can also deputise for Kane - then he’d be top of my list.
An upgrade on Son..?

I’ve talked about him elsewhere but a player who I like a lot is Pepe at Lille. If we want a player who would an upgrade on Son, can play as an AM, wide forward, striker; is quick, direct, technically superb and a really good finisher, and can also deputise for Kane - then he’d be top of my list.
Scum have been heavily linked with him.

Lille have set his price at £75,000,000 - so I don't think he'll be leaving in January, that's for sure.

Stuff like that always gets put about though. I will be amazed if he sells for anything like that. This time last year it was Malcom. He ended up going for what 35m?

I think Pepe’s better potential but I still think it’ll be 40m give or take a few mil.

So before our bi-annual moan fest from the usual suspects, let's have a list of attainable players they think can and should be signed in January...

Who's on the wishlist John Thomas John Thomas ?
I'll leave that to Poch and his team to decide. They're the experts. I'm just a fan,
Just hope Levy doesn't fuck about with his usual shennanigans and realises now, more than ever, he needs to seriously support the best manager we've had in my lifetime.
Who Poch wants, Poch should get.

Merry Xmas Spursdem and a happy January window

Back
Top Bottom