January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool with Coutinho
Woolwich with Sanchez

Can't remember a January window in recent years like this. Two teams at the top end of the table have sold their best player midway through the season...

I think Coutiniho will bite Liverpool on the arse
Woolwich are doing fuck all this season anyway and have done a good deal imo considering they would of got nothing in 6 months, Sanchez had become toxic and they'll be better off without him.

Liverpool with Coutinho
Woolwich with Sanchez

Can't remember a January window in recent years like this. Two teams at the top end of the table have sold their best player midway through the season...

Top 4 should be a piece of piss for Poch then

Anyone who thinks we are likely to get top 4 without adding to our rank this month is being loyal to thr point of distraction.

We are not equipped to the level required in my opinion this season.

I think we can do it , Chelsea aren't all that and Liverpool know how to implode , I wouldn't make us favourites but we definitely have a realistic chance to do it

I think we can do it , Chelsea aren't all that and Liverpool know how to implode , I wouldn't make us favourites but we definitely have a realistic chance to do it

Mate, we could do it but we won't.

It's not pessimism I spout but a logic and rationale of this season's showing.

I just think we lack a certain quality and mentality.

Not beyond us to acquire them but I think going into a big month without the thrust of quality additions will reveal what I mean.

Hope I am wrong but.....

Last edited:
Page 4 - 5 footballers who have killed
Ironic that at #2, Alonso is second only to a Full blown bona fide Nazi!!

Buy your way out of killing someone by drink driving? WTF?
What kind of family takes half a million euros for the life of their 19yr old daughter, rather than see him punished?

Im not going to slate the guy.....god knows what he's had to live with, and he must have been bloody young then too. But how is that even an option....to pay your way out of prison??

Buy your way out of killing someone by drink driving? WTF?
What kind of family takes half a million euros for the life of their 19yr old daughter, rather than see him punished?

Im not going to slate the guy.....god knows what he's had to live with, and he must have been bloody young then too. But how is that even an option....to pay your way out of prison??
In China the wealthy and powerful can pay someone to serve their prison sentence in their stead...

Back
Top Bottom