January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else got a sneaky suspicion that this Barcelona camp may coincide with the Sandro rumours of earlier.
It would be a great way to keep it under wraps and also for us to have a sneaky look at if Sandro fits with the others. Kill two birds...
I notice Levy was not at Palace weekend.

we are signing
article-2533827-1A6B11C200000578-382_634x354.jpg
Would be a good signing as backup for that right wing spot, cracking left foot and plenty of energy, bit of a poor man's Pritchard though. Cheapo Townsend replacement

:pochrolleyes:

Dembele Mk2 has all the physical attributes to play in this system, and will be a like for like swap with HK. I like SB but does he have the clout to play as a loan striker?

Dembele just makes more sense and is one for the future. I honestly feel if we get him then he should play in all cup matches, save kane almost exclusively for the league (unless we get to a semi-final or 2).
I ain't seen him play once. Yet I feel McCormack would be the one they would not want to lose.
I think they could probably stay up without him and use the money to buy someone with the experience to put away the assists McCormack provides with the money.

I ain't seen him play once. Yet I feel McCormack would be the one they would not want to lose.
I think they could probably stay up without him and use the money to buy someone with the experience to put away the assists McCormack provides with the money.

Money no good to them whilst they are under a transfer embargo. They need to take some loan players.

1. I've never read so much bullshit in all my life.

2. Why are people contesting Pochettino's judgement on a player? He's pretty much got every player decision right so far.. Alli, Dier, Alderwiereld, Davies and Son. Fazio is the only exception.

3. Dembele II has the potential to be a brilliant player. He's already showed at Fulham that he is a decent player. With the right guidance and support he could go on to be even better.

As for coming back from Barca with extra baggage, it'd be nice to see a new signing. Poch did mention he's looking for players with EPL experience but wouldn't rule out Sandro coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom