January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'll leave this here and hope you can all forgive me.

iWkV8ryr2lch6.gif

Last edited:
LEVY'S GOT THIS!!!!!!

Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-167930.jpg

Something tells me there is saracism in your post, it's almost as if I don't believe you really mean it, say it ain't so my brother.

Put your faith in a higher power, put you faith in the one true chairman who brings peace, happiness and good transfer signing to all in this blessed club.

Brilliant. I've spent the last week moving my life across the Atlantic, and I worried that this thread might not show up on its own as soon as the transfer window closed. Cripps14 Cripps14 , take a bow.

No point signing anyone. Even Charlie Austin won't be able to guarantee us 17th.

Brilliant. I've spent the last week moving my life across the Atlantic, and I worried that this thread might not show up on its own as soon as the transfer window closed. Cripps14 Cripps14 , take a bow.

No point signing anyone. Even Charlie Austin won't be able to guarantee us 17th.
No shit, huh? Where are you living now?

edit: Ah, it says New York. Congratulations, what brings you to our corner of the world?

No shit, huh? Where are you living now?

edit: Ah, it says New York. Congratulations, what brings you to our corner of the world?
Work. Lithuania was always going to be temporary, since I can't get a real job in my field (not interesting to Lithuanians), and the place is a catastrophe, anyway, in certain important respects. My career path and esp. my specialty was always likely to bring me (back) to the US, though I have never spent more than just a few days in New York.

So far, so good.

Work. Lithuania was always going to be temporary, since I can't get a real job in my field (not interesting to Lithuanians), and the place is a catastrophe, anyway, in certain important respects. My career path and esp. my specialty was always likely to bring me (back) to the US, though I have never spent more than just a few days in New York.

So far, so good.
Nevertheless, you've been there a while, no? What field are you in?

Which idiot is going to say "there's still weeks of the window to go, stop melting Levys got this" or some such similar bowlarks?

So far, so good.

Mate I tried moving to states too, sadly football got popular and I still can't escape spurs..... You can run Éperons Éperons but you can't hide, the torture finds you!

Seriously Welcome! I worked with a girl from Vilnius over here BTW very tidy indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom