January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been such an emotional rollercoaster of transfer bullshite, first we get told we are close to Alli, nothing as of late, then possible £60mil splurge, ridiculous, now we are being told a loan striker, god help me, my little heart cannot stand this torture

Today has been such an emotional rollercoaster of transfer bullshite, first we get told we are close to Alli, nothing as of late, then possible £60mil splurge, ridiculous, now we are being told a loan striker, god help me, my little heart cannot stand this torture
Don't trust The Sun and you're one step closer to keeping your sanity :adethumbup:

I'm waiting for a video of Cabaye, Ings, Reid, Kono and Mirallas burning a picture of Carlito Brigante while chanting "everywhere we go" wearing our '96 Pony-kit.

That's just me I guess

I just wanted to emphasise how often I've been right and the press have been wrong when it comes to us.

NO journalist, IMHO, follows Spurs as avidly, and knows as much about Spurs as I do. Therefore when the press doesn't know something that I know it doesn't surprise me at all.
Not exactly feeling modest today, are you?

If we do sign Alli, would you guys prefer we loan him out for the remaining season ... or is he actually decent enough to contribute right away?

If we do sign Alli, would you guys prefer we loan him out for the remaining season ... or is he actually decent enough to contribute right away?
I think we should and would loan him out or let him play in the development sides. He is very good for his age so who knows but it is a huge jump from MK Dons. Probably takes a while to build up the fitness Poch requires too and to absorb the philosophy.

Don't know much of him, but doubt an 18 year old from a third tier team could/should have much impact at such a crucial time of our season. Especially with Bentaleb, Mason, Dembele and Benji all playing well.

Buy now, loan out, and play him into the team come summer would be my guess.
But dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom