January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moutinho SIGNS!!!
AVmSV.png
KNhMK.png

Oh Christ, knew I shouldn't have said anything, all I wanted was to call that German player ugly...

Anybody who wants California can have it; mercifully I have escaped for a couple weeks. It's really just tramp pee paradise. Stoke Newington without the, erm, charm.

Peter_Crouch_300.jpg

if you ain't Crouch then you ain't getting on my couch.

Sometimes I actually look to the heavens and thank god for getting rid of twitchy face........ First main target for QPR ........... Joe Cole. That would have been us..... :dempsey:

Sometimes I actually look to the heavens and thank god for getting rid of twitchy face........ First main target for QPR ........... Joe Cole. That would have been us..... :dempsey:

Luckily we had Levy as a handbrake on that shit.........who is there for QPR?

I have a feeling Redknapp will be remembered for putting two clubs out of existence.....

Back
Top Bottom