January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lewis Holtby. Anybody know about him? Haven't watched many Schalke games in the last few years except when they played Woolwich, and even then I only really perked up from the laptop when Schalke scored. Apparently we, along with the scum and dippers, are interested.

Dempsey and Siggurdson can both create in my eyes...........

We had VDV and Modric in the MF last year and we still finished 4th

At the end of the day, we simply dont have a Striker who is both clinical in finishing (like Defoe) and one who can hold the ball up well and work a possession-orientated attack w/ others (like Ade)

Again, these players are hard to come by.........But if the club is going to spend 20m+ , I would definitely rather them go for a world class Striker
I agree. Dempsey has created chances. Look at the Sunderland game, Dempsey had a spectacular heel to Ade, but Ade fucked it up. We need a striker!

Lewis Holtby. Anybody know about him?

BIG FAN. I don't have time to give you my full scouting report, so I'll just hit the highlights. Absolutely gorgeous blue eyes, strong yet inviting jawline, beautiful California style golden locks, and a body that has redefined the perfect ratio for masculinity to huggability. & With a subtle air of innocence to top it all off.... I'd say he's nearly the complete package. 4.5 stars.

BIG FAN. I don't have time to give you my full scouting report, so I'll just hit the highlights. Absolutely gorgeous blue eyes, strong yet inviting jawline, beautiful California style golden locks, and a body that has redefined the perfect ratio for masculinity to huggability. & With a subtle air of innocence to top it all off.... I'd say he's nearly the complete package. 4.5 stars.

Looks like a smug prick, bet he's got a small dick, not one for the wank bank

Looks like a smug prick, bet he's got a small dick, not one for the wank bank

There's no doubt his form has hit a bit of a rough patch. But I've heard rumors he had a bust up with his barber, hence the smug prickish hairstyle. If you look back to his days at Mainz, he was proper wank bank material. Cali-flow and everything.

1112018_full-prt.jpg

Also, shit just got real. Football pundits are a dime a dozen. Heterosexual male punditry on the perfect male form is a much more rare breed. I take this shit seriously.

Edit: Not seriously enough to dislike your post hahaha. WTF?

There's no doubt his form has hit a bit of a rough patch. But I've heard rumors he had a bust up with his barber, hence the smug prickish hairstyle. If you look back to his days at Mainz, he was proper wank bank material. Cali-flow and everything.

1112018_full-prt.jpg

As a certified heterosexual woman (TM), I would like to unequivocally state that no, I would not. I certainly would not.

Bring back Crouchy, I say. The legs on him...phwooaarrr.

I'm gonna do a gooner and rip up and burn my shirts because we haven't signed anyone, AVBOUT, LEVYOUT, BRING BACK REDKNAPP.

I can't believe we are leaving it until the last minute!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom