January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jol says permanent deal for Hudd unlikely - possibly a loan?

They're also looking to bring 2 more extra players on loan (Emanuelson and Manolev) - looks like a good window for them, having already brought Frimpong.

Hope they pick some points and finish comfortably above the drop - always had a soft spot for the big man - proper Spursy

As some of the Portuguese journalists are saying, this is probably to set themselves up for a sale in the summer, which is when his replacement is arriving. Probably hoping quality performances in the high-profile CL knockout rounds will set up a bidding war.

Doesn't sound like what a club struggling for cash would do at all

zMJyrs3.jpg

Not to be overexited or something but Holtby did show some class yesterday (his will to perform yesterday was extreme, since it was his debut for his new club I reckon)

If we are willing to spend big money, I would prefer we spend it on Damiao and not on Moutinho.

Anyway, fuck it (14 hours ; 25 minutes ; 40 seconds left)

1234184645_Homer%20Simpson%20Clock.gif

[parsehtml]<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:174px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="154" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=227136" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=227136" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="154" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">COUNTDOWN TIMER WIDGET</a></div>[/parsehtml]

Queens Park Rangers cannot afford to risk Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy offering them 'three-for-one on a bunch of players he cannot give away' on the last day of the January transfer window, says Harry Redknapp.

The Rangers boss urged his new club to act early to strengthen their squad, rather than playing Tottenham's traditional waiting game of leaving it late.

'Daniel will still no doubt be ringing up on transfer deadline day offering me a three-for-one on a bunch of players he cannot give away. But we won't be waiting till that late hour.

'We have to find one or two players to really make the difference.'

:levywtf:

I'm starting to think Levy is actually the Hood from thunderbirds and he just hypnotizes people...

Queens Park Rangers cannot afford to risk Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy offering them 'three-for-one on a bunch of players he cannot give away' on the last day of the January transfer window, says Harry Redknapp.

The Rangers boss urged his new club to act early to strengthen their squad, rather than playing Tottenham's traditional waiting game of leaving it late.

'Daniel will still no doubt be ringing up on transfer deadline day offering me a three-for-one on a bunch of players he cannot give away. But we won't be waiting till that late hour.

'We have to find one or two players to really make the difference.'

:levywtf:

:levylol: Hello Harry it's Daniel I hear you need some players...

:harrysmile: Nah mate I don't want any of your cast offs...

images

:levylol: Are you sure we have Bentley and Jenas available...

:harrylick: *twitch* *squirm* erm ok mate..

:levystare: That's better harry you know it makes sense...

:mong: :harrysmile: :bentley:

:levyeyes:

Just a pie-chart PremierLeague posted on Twitter. Decided to share since I think it's quite interesting (+ it can give us poor fans some hope)

BB7TTjlCYAEx8Ge.png:large

Back
Top Bottom