January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains ITK*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains I

1882 said:
The universal Sky Sports News Transfer Deadline Day Ultimate TV Event hardon is starting to choke in the back of my throat now to be honest...

Roll on February 1st!

you're choking on a hardon?

@tomwfootball tweeted that Canal+ was reporting that PSG had come to personal terms with Damião, but not with Internacional. I can't find it referenced on either l'Équipe or Canal+'s own page (and can't watch their football show because I have no TV). @tomwfootball added that the fact that Internacional hasn't come to terms is possibly marking the deal dead in the water.

PSG are facing a bit of a striker shortage themselves, having just sent Erdinç off to Rennes.

Éperons said:
@tomwfootball tweeted that Canal+ was reporting that PSG had come to personal terms with Damião, but not with Internacional. I can't find it referenced on either l'Équipe or Canal+'s own page (and can't watch their football show because I have no TV). @tomwfootball added that the fact that Internacional hasn't come to terms is possibly marking the deal dead in the water.

PSG are facing a bit of a striker shortage themselves, having just sent Erdinç off to Rennes.

Should send Sandro on a mission. Does anyone know the Portuguese for "do you feel lucky punk" :sandro: well, do ya?

Finally on Canal+’s site:

Selon des informations de Canal +, le leader du championnat de France a trouvé un accord avec Leandro Damiao, l'attaquant brésilien de l'International Porto Alegre. Il reste aux dirigeants parisiens à s'entendre avec leurs homologues brésiliens, lesquels avaient récemment indiqué leur volonté de conserver leur joueur de 22 ans jusqu'à la fin de la saison.
Basically as reported above, except adding that Internacional want to hold on to their player until the end of the season.

"homologues brésiliens" :ap:

Right. Croatian media reporting the Corluka to Bayer Leverkusen story.

Which ties in with the fact Adam Smith has been recalled from MK Dons.

Hope you're ready for tomorrow Sibs. Player sightings everywhere.

I wonder when Wigan turn up at the Lane one of their players will be linked with us. Moses anyone?!

[itk=Jjetset date=30th January inout=in player=Various status=itk probability=5]Ok here goes and i have to be very careful what i say here for sensitivity reasons.
Due to differing time zones and meetings, today has been quite busy as i'm sure you will understand.
So Pav out is a firm possibility and we are looking at a couple of loans, a winger that we have spoken about previously on here and a centre forward that no one has spoken about and took me by surprise, not as a wow he's amazing but just a bit from left field.
Lot of interest in SP too and that is looking likely.
EH is looking positive still and if it happens will be a summer special but trust me we are going for it and Daniel has been brilliant.
Still on again for LD just dont know the details sorry.
Have to be very careful as lots of deals in the infancy that i dont want to compromise any for a hungry mob of ITK fans!! Much as its fun.[/itk]

I honestly don't know if I've ever hated myself this much before. Thank god for Cartilage Free Captain, Dear Mr. Levy and this site. Because SC and Spurs fans on the internet are the worst.

I'm venting as I cant be bothered to masturbate before bed.

http://www.bigbettingblog.co.uk/footbal ... ne-betting

Jim White’s First Cliché – 9pm to 11pm Sky Sports News Only (all odds courtesy of Paddy Power):

5/1 A Sky Sports exclusive
5/1 You’ll hear it here first
5/1 We can now reveal
5/1 The clock is ticking
11/2 Put pen to paper
9/1 If this is true
9/1 Last minute business
18/1 Spotted at the training ground
20/1 Two phones
20/1 Sky sources have informed me
25/1 Sensational breaking news
25/1 Have swooped to sign
25/1 Damp squib
25/1 The eleventh hour
33/1 Before the window slams shut
33/1 Spotted entering the ground
40/1 Come and get me plea
40/1 Weighing up his options
40/1 Looks set to snub
40/1 Dipped into the transfer market
40/1 Completed a dream move
40/1 The Tevez saga is over
50/1 Dismissed reports linking him with a move
50/1 Spotted at the airport
50/1 Gary Cotterill outside Spurs Lodge
66/1 Harry Redknapp speaking from his car window
66/1 Hold on to your hats
66/1 I’m like a kid on xmas eve
80/1 Right out of leftfield
80/1 Are football clubs the only people who still use fax machines?
100/1 Twitter is in meltdown

YidoBuckler said:
http://www.bigbettingblog.co.uk/football-transfer-rumours/jim-white-transfer-deadline-betting

Jim White’s First Cliché – 9pm to 11pm Sky Sports News Only (all odds courtesy of Paddy Power):

5/1 A Sky Sports exclusive
5/1 You’ll hear it here first
5/1 We can now reveal
5/1 The clock is ticking
11/2 Put pen to paper
9/1 If this is true
9/1 Last minute business
18/1 Spotted at the training ground
20/1 Two phones
20/1 Sky sources have informed me
25/1 Sensational breaking news
25/1 Have swooped to sign
25/1 Damp squib
25/1 The eleventh hour
33/1 Before the window slams shut
33/1 Spotted entering the ground
40/1 Come and get me plea
40/1 Weighing up his options
40/1 Looks set to snub
40/1 Dipped into the transfer market
40/1 Completed a dream move
40/1 The Tevez saga is over
50/1 Dismissed reports linking him with a move
50/1 Spotted at the airport
50/1 Gary Cotterill outside Spurs Lodge
66/1 Harry Redknapp speaking from his car window
66/1 Hold on to your hats
66/1 I’m like a kid on xmas eve
80/1 Right out of leftfield
80/1 Are football clubs the only people who still use fax machines?
100/1 Twitter is in meltdown

He will say all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom