James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

proven but he's a hindrance right now.

I think we need to solidify the middle and get back to basics. Maddison should be moved to the left of the 3 until he's confident enough to move centrally again.
I had hoped he was going to be an Eriksen type replacement but so far.....

I had hoped he was going to be an Eriksen type replacement but so far.....

"So far" what, ffs???

It's almost like you haven't got a clue who the bloke is.... Never saw Leicester or saw us play during the 1st qtr of this season.

He's one of the very best AMs in the league, you clown.

Listen, I love Madders but he was fucking awful against Wolves. I'm not the only person that thinks it, but spouting certain viewpoints on this forum gets you untold amounts of abuse.

He is way off fitness, sharpness and confidence and right now he is slowing everything down.

The post was about how Madders was moved by helping out a kid. It was HIS post. Yes he hasn't been at his best on the pitch, but that is totally irrelevant mate. Like you, I love Madders both on and OFF the field. This was a wonderful moment.

We really doing this???

We really jump-starting the Maddison is lazy narrative???

FFS. :ange-blow:

He gets paid £150k a week. No excuse being lazy. He should be doing 3 peoples jobs for that kind of money. Maybe 4.

Instead he’s swanning off to Dubai and watching Harry Potter at the theatre. Unbelievable. Souness and Keane would go mental if he was in their midfield.

Truth is he needs to bulk up like Tanguy and train more like Dele.

#realtalk

The post was about how Madders was moved by helping out a kid. It was HIS post. Yes he hasn't been at his best on the pitch, but that is totally irrelevant mate. Like you, I love Madders both on and OFF the field. This was a wonderful moment.
It was. I was moved to tears by the kid.

My point is more he says he was inspired by the kid then was fucking woeful. Hardly repaid in kind. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom