James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gareth shoe-horned him into the team stuck out there on the left. Complete waste of time.

Should have been a midfield 3 of Rice, Jude & Madders but waistcoat is too much of a pussy.

Henderson is fucking done as an international footballer
As I said, I didn't watch the game, just caught the last few minutes - I was absolutely flabbergasted to see Henderson was on the pitch at the end. I'm assuming he played the whole game then.
GIF by NETFLIX

Gareth shoe-horned him into the team stuck out there on the left. Complete waste of time.

Should have been a midfield 3 of Rice, Jude & Madders but waistcoat is too much of a pussy.

Henderson is fucking done as an international footballer
Exactly should have been in midfiekd 3 with rashford on the left wing position. Boregate has to play with two defensive midfielders. Surely madders is a better 10 than Bellingham ?
I said pre match it’s like his set madders up to fail. As previous time he played that role for England the gane passed him by a bit and didn’t get too involved. Was hooked in 2nd half. His basically making him compete with the likes of rashford in the left attacking role. Stupid!

Exactly should have been in midfiekd 3 with rashford on the left wing position. Boregate has to play with two defensive midfielders. Surely madders is a better 10 than Bellingham ?
I said pre match it’s like his set madders up to fail. As previous time he played that role for England the gane passed him by a bit and didn’t get too involved. Was hooked in 2nd half. His basically making him compete with the likes of rashford in the left attacking role. Stupid!
I'm fine with it hopefully he drops him altogether.

I was sitting outside a pub trying to watch this game through the window. I thought Madders had the assist for the goal. Just found out it was H.
Why were all the players rubbing Madders head after the goal?

“Feel like shit, just want Ange back”

F5pnLJrXkAArpK3
This idea that his less than stellar prformance was all Southgate's fault needs to be challenged.

He didn't play on the left wing. Before the game, Southgate said he had the freedom to roam, that was what he wanted of him. And so he did. He was frequently to be found in the middle, and indeed on the right wing. His role was almost indistinguishable from that with us.

No one seems to want to accept he had a poorish-to-average game which had nothing to do with Gareth Southgate, more a case of "shit happens".

He was subbed for that reason, plus the fact that he had picked up a yellow card for an unnecessary scissor foul on an opponent.

This idea that his less than stellar prformance was all Southgate's fault needs to be challenged.

He didn't play on the left wing. Before the game, Southgate said he had the freedom to roam, that was what he wanted of him. And so he did. He was frequently to be found in the middle, and indeed on the right wing. His role was almost indistinguishable from that with us.

No one seems to want to accept he had a poorish-to-average game which had nothing to do with Gareth Southgate, more a case of "shit happens".

He was subbed for that reason, plus the fact that he had picked up a yellow card for an unnecessary scissor foul on an opponent.

Yeah but you’d rather Ange Ball to Southgate Ball, wouldn’t you? 😉

There is no way that a player who has been playing as well as he has should be looking like that. The England National Team should be renamed to Gareth Southgate's Player Motivation Vacuum.
He had a pretty poor game. He was hooked for that and his unnecesary yellow card.

How is that Southgate's fault?

I would imagine that expression is a disappointent with himself, that he didn't perform to the level he knew he could ( and has of late for us).

How many people howling at Winks, Dier, Højbjerg or who ever blamed the manager for their shortcomings?

He had a pretty poor game. He was hooked for that and his unnecesary yellow card.

How is that Southgate's fault?

I would imagine that expression is a disappointent with himself, that he didn't perform to the level he knew he could ( and has of late for us).

How many people howling at Winks, Dier, Højbjerg or who ever blamed the manager for their shortcomings?

He was played out of position to accommodate Henderson in a stupidly shit system.

Try watching the games with your eyes open.

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom