James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pray that it's nothing serious, assume it was when he had that shot blocked shortly after the Romero/Martinez penalty shout. Hopefully bot a broken bone in his foot, or something like what Bissouma had last year. Not too worried if he misses a game or two, Lo Celso is a good backup for this system. It was always a worry with signing Maddison, class player but increasingly fragile.

Fucking joke and typical of the rotten bad luck at this club. Finally looking like a team and Maddison gets injured after 2 games. It’s just so fucking Spurs isn’t it 🤦‍♂️
Not really - Woolwich lost timber on the opening day I’m sure Chelsea lost a new signing in preseason to injury - it happens and madders does have previous on the injury front

I get the feeling you don’t know what “best case scenario” means :sonpoint:
Best case scenario is there's nothing wrong with him, but there's clearly an issue hence the scan. If he plays before the international break I'll be delighted, but it feels unlikely.

luckily we have a nice run of games coming up, so if hes to miss a few now is the time. gio should be more than fine for bournemouth, fulham and burnley. good for gio to get a run of games now too, just shame its been forced through injury.

front 3 really have to step up now and help carry some weight.

If he has bruising then they would send him off for a scan to make sure but hopefully it ain't nothing.

Back
Top Bottom