James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Us worrying about a potential issue for Maddison is another reminder that if we could sign someone like Eze it would be massive. If Maddison gets injured now then where is the creativity coming from? Are we relying on GLC or Kulu to move into that role? Not ideal.

If GLC can’t play that role we need to sell him

I actually think he could do a job based on preseason

If it looks like we could be doing something, then maybe GLC will pull his finger out and want to be part of it.

If he plays to his potential then there's surely game time for him.

But it all depends what he's like in training.

Apparently Ndombele impressed in his first few training sessions and then started being late all the time to training which Ange wasn't having.

Such a waste

I agree he looked pretty good in preseason. Thankfully, the schedule is favorable until the NLD in 5 weeks. If Maddison is out and GLC plays against Bournemouth, then who plays 2 days later against Fulham?

I agree he looked pretty good in preseason. Thankfully, the schedule is favorable until the NLD in 5 weeks. If Maddison is out and GLC plays against Bournemouth, then who plays 2 days later against Fulham?
Devine could do it if he's still at the club. Or Lo Celso, it's not like he's played much so far.

Top top player. Even better on the dribble and running at players than I remember from his time at Leicester. Sublime technical skill and plays with personality and fearlessness. If Conte truly didn’t want him previously…that’s quite the indictment on him imo.

We've been crying out for a player like him for years.
What a breath of fresh air he is.
A true Levy masterclass to leave it until we're in dodgy water with Kane being in the last year of his contract until we sign someone of his calibre in THE position we've been crying out for a good while for someone to fill. Would of loved to see these two play together but ALAS it's not to be... :maddisonhmm:

A true Levy masterclass to leave it until we're in dodgy water with Kane being in the last year of his contract. Would of loved to see these two play together but ALAS it's not to be... :maddisonhmm:
Levy to be fair to him wanted to bring Maddison in last season, but a certain PROVEN WINNER wasn't interested.

Best bit of PL business in the transfer window by a landslide imo.

Could not have been a more perfect fit for what we needed, fantastic player and cheap as chips in comparison to the silly bollocks that’s going on elsewhere *cough Caicedo, Rice cough*.

Fucking loved him going up to the lads before kick off giving them a hug, tug and a kiss. That’s the togetherness we need.

I still think he is a bit of a cunt but it’s all good as he is our cunt now! Love him, what a fucking player he is, a bit like Erisken but he actually likes to carry the ball as well! :maddisonshh:

Back
Top Bottom