Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to move him on a perm but why we spent 12M
12M? According to Wikipedia:

"On 2 July 2019, Clarke signed for Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee until 2023. The fee was believed to be in the region of £10 million, with further add ons".

Since he never kicked a ball for the Spurs 1st team, I'd assume the 'add ons' are next to nothing.

Anyway, the price we paid was a gamble on that he (and his value) would improve. Afterall, he had a very good season with Leeds, prior to Spurs buying him.

He didn’t have a good season prior, if I remember correctly he only started about 10 games. Showed flashes of promise but looked completely raw - unlike Eze/Olise. Hitchen the racist
I know its a joke Zomb but don't. The old reactionary will start pear clutching. Real rascim is too serious to give bigots a tap in. You see how much they love that meme? They've even added a Kate Bush to prolong its shelf life...

pooh shrugs GIF

Never quite 'took' his opportunities with us.. perhaps the move came a touch to early for him... Think this move is a good one for.him..
Sunderland are a HUGE club... 45000 seasons tickets sold this year.... So good luck to the guy... I hope it works.out for him.... they've had a good look at him in their loan period,; so they know what they're getting.. so no reason ... Barrin injuries that he shouldnt do well.

He probably wouldn't even be on the bench if he was still at Spurs. He's better off where he is getting regular game time.

I think you missed my point.... I meant whisked away from the championship (to Spurs) too soon.

Back
Top Bottom