Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pooh shrugs GIF

Good luck for the future, fella......

We took a punt... It didn't pay off...... No call for bitterness.

100%.

I would rather we did that and get the odd one right (Walker, Lennon and Bale) than not.

Hopefully for his sake he proves us wrong for selling him..

He is of the age where he needs and should want regular football, as an essential part of his growth.

Last edited:
Probably no one really cares. What a waste of time this transfer was. £10m gamble, Christ what was our scouting seeing in summer 2019. Lo Go Slow. N’Domtwobellies and this guy, probably on all of them I am harsh on Clark as no chance ever came his way or did he never do enough to earn a chance ?
2019 total spend was £117m including Sessegnon.
Maybe Ryan will make that year a bit better because it's hard to see Spurs getting much more than £25m for the 3 other guys.

My favourite memory of Jack Clarke is probably that time when he got the ball in some game, and he had a great idea about what he wanted to do, and then he didn’t have the ball, and whatever he had wanted to do didn’t quite happen, and it was so exciting and yet disappointing, and I could sense all of the emotions going through him, and then of course there were the times when he was on the bench and he thought he might come on, and then he didn’t and it was literally edge of the seat stuff. We move on I guess but the memories will continue to linger on and I guess that for all of us when we look across at the dugouts we will be thinking of Jack, remembering the good times, the ups and downs (mainly ‘sit back downs’ as you’re not coming on) and wondering, dreaming when we might see our glorious sweet prince again. Go safe my brother. Our paths will cross. I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet.

949097083bf196ee26b98375669406c25b392baf.gifv

:mourweird:

Never quite 'took' his opportunities with us.. perhaps the move came a touch to early for him... Think this move is a good one for.him..
Sunderland are a HUGE club... 45000 seasons tickets sold this year.... So good luck to the guy... I hope it works.out for him.... they've had a good look at him in their loan period,; so they know what they're getting.. so no reason ... Barrin injuries that he shouldnt do well.

Back
Top Bottom