Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can't really go wrong with this kind of signing.

The kid's attitude seems good, which should go a long way with Poch - and even if he doesn't turn out to be the level of quality we need, if he at least reaches PL standard then the English premium will make him worth more than we're paying now.

Christ, look at how much Liverpool flogged Solanke for.

You can't really go wrong with this kind of signing.

The kid's attitude seems good, which should go a long way with Poch - and even if he doesn't turn out to be the level of quality we need, if he at least reaches PL standard then the English premium will make him worth more than we're paying now.

Christ, look at how much Liverpool flogged Solanke for.

It's a top signing for many reasons. He's an excellent prospect and if he comes good he offers something seemingly a little unique with how he likes to run at players.

He offers HG options to the gaffer and if he doesn't work out we'll probably end up doubling our money on him long term anyway with price inflation with how it's been going. All in all it's an excellent signing for the club I'll be really happy when this one goes through. Smart business for a really talented kid. Winner!

I guess what I mean is that he should use his left foot or go left sometimes instead of trying to get back on his right so much. If you're saying he does that, then I'll take your word for it.
I know what you mean, I guess I'll bow to others' superior knowledge but from the clips/highlights I've seen, he's as right-footed as Lamela is left-footed... If he's a proper right winger, I have no problem with this I guess. We shall see...

I know what you mean, I guess I'll bow to others' superior knowledge but from the clips/highlights I've seen, he's as right-footed as Lamela is left-footed... If he's a proper right winger, I have no problem with this I guess. We shall see...

Nothing like Lamela. I've seen him use his left, quite decently too. And he's young with room to improve.

Back
Top Bottom