Is this our only chance?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've simply been too good this season to be discarded as a candidate for the 2016/17 title. Unless, of course, the players should suddenly tire from Pochettino's demanding style, we should win this year and lose our hunger, or we should come close to winning, fuck up, and suffer mentality from that.
POCH OUT!!!!

:dembelefingers:

Since the Premier League era started I honestly thought we would probably never win it or definitely not any time soon. That's changed with a settled and consistent approach from our club and the failings of other clubs.
I think as long as we continue how we are then there is no reason why we cant challenge year after year. There will be good and bad season's but its definitely looking good.

Over the last 5 years people have been saying each season its our only chance to get Champions League as Liverpool/Man Utd/Woolwich/Chelsea/Man City would not be as bad again. Ok we haven't always achieved but that's been as much due to chopping and changing at the club with management and staff.
The chances keep appearing!

I think the chances of all four of the 'Sky4' having off season's, are extremely rare... but this, of all seasons, seems to be one of them (by their standards)
Its also happens to be the one season in their 130+ year History that Leicester seem to be having the mother of all seasons...
typifuckingcal!

Back
Top Bottom