Is there something wrong with our grass?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TheGreenLily

The real losers are those that try to bully others
I noticed throuhout the game that many of our players were slipping over and literally losing grip yesterday.

IS this something that has been happening recently?

could it be down to the way the stadium constructed?

Or just a maybe a change in the way studs are designed?

Was really strange to watch it happen so often.

seems fine?

SMaMcA.gif

I noticed throuhout the game that many of our players were slipping over and literally losing grip yesterday.

giphy.gif

It should be an immediate red for anyone who goes down feigning a head injury.

That's the lowest of the low as it guarantees a stop in play.

Gabriel barely got touched there but he's clutching his head like it's been hit by a baseball bat.

It should be an immediate red for anyone who goes down feigning a head injury.

That's the lowest of the low as it guarantees a stop in play.

Gabriel barely got touched there but he's clutching his head like it's been hit by a baseball bat.
Wrong thread?

giphy.gif

...but I agree with you - they've been taking it in turns to cheat, haven't they? Cunts.

An American prodigy tennis player won at Wimbledon in his first game there. Afterwards the interviewer asked "so now do you prefer grass or synthetic surface?"
He replied that he didn't had know as he had never smoked synthetic surface!

I might have mentioned on here that I met Don Estelle and showed him where Woolworths in Bedford was as he was opening a new cafe there in the 80s and had got lost
I had recognised him standing in the street trying to read a map

Lovely guy and appreciated me doing a fair impression of Windsor Davis calling him ‘Lofty’

Apologies if I’m repeating myself!

I reckon that he was a ‘Chesty’ fan!

I might have mentioned on here that I met Don Estelle and showed him where Woolworths in Bedford was as he was opening a new cafe there in the 80s and had got lost
I had recognised him standing in the street trying to read a map

Lovely guy and appreciated me doing a fair impression of Windsor Davis calling him ‘Lofty’

Apologies if I’m repeating myself!

I reckon that he was a ‘Chesty’ fan!
He always seemed to be a lovely bloke.

Grass is fine. We water it a lot so the ball zips around quickly. Players are going to slip over occasionally, it's a balancing act.

Back
Top Bottom