Is anyone else as excited as me for next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am more excited about this coming season than I think I have ever been in my life. I absolutely cannot wait for the season to start.
Oh I don't know - I was pretty excited about Ossie's dream team and the Fabulous Five, especially when he played all five in the first matches despite the pundits saying they couldn't, and they won the first couple of games with rugby scores. Then they got found out... :(
So am pre-warned - but have to admit this lot looks far more solid!

Hell yeah am excited, it's a good year to be a Spurs fan without a doubt, mirror some of the quotes already been said about a CB and think we're set for a fine season. We were unbeaten against manure last season I would like to see man shitty and Woolwich in that list this season. COYS

I cant get motivated yet, the Lions tour and the Ashes have been great viewing, but im sure ill be right up for it come Palace.

I've never felt more distanced from Spurs as a club, yet I'm more excited about the team than in any season that I've ever been alive for.

No man's land
Weirdly since joining TFC I've never felt closer to Spurs as a club.
Its been great to mix with fellow fans and really enjoy the pre season.
I'm nearly pissing my pants with excitement.

Every time I see another player linked to Spurs, I do a little wee in my pants as finally there is reason to believe it may actually happen!!

This will be my 8th season and I've not been this excited in all that time. No point to this thread really, just thought I'd share my thoughts as my bird is bored of me telling her the same thing. Just so you know, she hates football, but has learnt to find a place in her heart for the mighty Spurs. Well it was either that, or she was dumped.

COYS.
Wee in your pants?
Every time I see another player linked to Spurs, I do a little wee in my pants as finally there is reason to believe it may actually happen!!

This will be my 8th season and I've not been this excited in all that time. No point to this thread really, just thought I'd share my thoughts as my bird is bored of me telling her the same thing. Just so you know, she hates football, but has learnt to find a place in her heart for the mighty Spurs. Well it was either that, or she was dumped.

COYS.
you wee in your pants?
You were going to dump your girlfriend ?

We should have a poll. With votes cast made public. I already know which miserable gits will vote no.

I've never felt more distanced from Spurs as a club, yet I'm more excited about the team than in any season that I've ever been alive for.

No man's land
Totally agree, recently bar the Champs league run I've been hugely indifferent, but after moving away last summer (granted not a few thousand miles, only a few hundred into Europe) I became way more closer and interested again. Over last season it just kept on building and building and I feel like I did when I was a kid again. Counting down the days.

First season as a Season Ticket holder (been a member since I was 6) so massively up for it.
Just praying I don't have massive C's stuck near me for a year.

Back
Top Bottom