Is anyone else as excited as me for next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I see another player linked to Spurs, I do a little wee in my pants as finally there is reason to believe it may actually happen!!

This will be my 8th season and I've not been this excited in all that time. No point to this thread really, just thought I'd share my thoughts as my bird is bored of me telling her the same thing. Just so you know, she hates football, but has learnt to find a place in her heart for the mighty Spurs. Well it was either that, or she was dumped.

COYS.

I go back to school the following day and the upcoming module is said to be pretty brutal, and I'm still hoping the time between now and then just evaporates. I do hope we'll forget our manners in welcoming Palace back to the Prem that day. Just think, in doing so we could in one day secure more points than we did in all of August last year. How tantalizing of a prospect.

I'm excited for the new season but I wish it would come a bit later, as in after we got in a solid CB and Real would shut up after Ronaldo signs new contract.

if you don't start every season believing that this is going to be the "one" since '61 - then what the point in being a supporter?
a 12 game winning start will cement a few dreams and wipe away a few concerns...........

I am excited by seeing a team with the new players we've bought in it, otoh the defender and Bale situations are a worry. The battle for fourth will still be tough IMO so I'd say I'm excited but not getting carried away.

Back
Top Bottom