International Break Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assumed that this break was for two Euro qualifiers, but I’ve just read that one is a friendly against Scotland. WTF? That bunch will treat it like the WC final and kick lumps out of the England players.
They are welcome to kick lumps out of Kane.

Queen Laughing GIF

Can't seem to find a Scotland squad with a list of what clubs they play for.
How many Celtic players are starters for Scotland?

1Scotland51115
2Spain376
3Norway4-24
4Georgia4-74
5Cyprus4-90

Has always struck me as utter bollocks to have an 'international break' a couple of weeks into a new season, it's certainly annoying as hell, especially when you are having a positive start to the season.

Last edited:
Can't seem to find a Scotland squad with a list of what clubs they play for.
How many Celtic players are starters for Scotland?

1Scotland51115
2Spain376
3Norway4-24
4Georgia4-74
5Cyprus4-90

Macgregor is the only guaranteed starter from a Scottish team. Souttar, Taylor, shankland and a couple of others are usually subbed in. The rest play in EPL or championship

Do some of you realise there are other sports out there and other stuff to do? Rugby WC, NFL, US Open, cricket and still plenty of football.

Have to play these games, rather have regular breaks then one month set aside for all international games, as has been previously mooted.

But yeah, fingers crossed all our boys come back fit and raring to go.

Do some of you realise there are other sports out there and other stuff to do? Rugby WC, NFL, US Open, cricket and still plenty of football.

Have to play these games, rather have regular breaks then one month set aside for all international games, as has been previously mooted.

Yeah,

I'm quite excited about the RWC being Irish, it's not the same though.

Tottenham is life.

Yeah. But I’m not in the least interested in rugby, NFL, golf or cricket. Or international football outside of the actual tournaments.

That’s a really elegant kit/boot match Ivan has going on there.
It's actually white & red... but shoutout to whatever filter/edit applied to make the kit appear baby blue & orange.

Perisic LOVES an assist.

We're lucky to have him, his experience, athleticism, and positional flexibility make our squad stronger.

It's actually white & red... but shoutout to whatever filter/edit applied to make the kit appear baby blue & orange.

Perisic LOVES an assist.

We're lucky to have him, his experience, athleticism, and positional flexibility make our squad stronger.
Did wonder, but presumed a 2nd kit.

Back
Top Bottom