International Break Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only good thing about international breaks is I can book time away in advance, without worrying whether I'm going to miss a home game!

Currently enjoying a week oop norf - Castle Barnard, Alnwick (Harry Hotspur country) and just arrived in Newcastle.

The only good thing about international breaks is I can book time away in advance, without worrying whether I'm going to miss a home game!

Currently enjoying a week oop norf - Castle Barnard, Alnwick (Harry Hotspur country) and just arrived in Newcastle.
Newcastle?

Newcastle?
Yes, my friend thought it would be a good place to break our journey home. Didn't think it was a great idea, but as she is doing all the driving, I was happy to go along with it, as only seen St James's Park on previous visits. Have to say if the level of accommodation is anything to go by (AirBNB), we might be cutting our visit short. And it's the Great North Run tomorrow, so we're stuck here until Monday at least!

Alnwick has a brilliant bookshop in the old railway station. Well worth a visit.

Sarr - 70 mins
Biss - 45 before play suspended due to rain
Kulu - full match
Solomon - full match
Son - 91 mins
Maddison - rested
Vic - rested
Romero - full match

Just Richy left to play

Last edited:
Sarr - 70 mins
Biss - 45 before play suspended due to rain