In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ten Hag for me. Has been a success at Ajax. Plays good 'attractive' football. Plied his trade at a great club with football philosophy. Speaks English. Wouldn't be expensive (I don't think so anyway - into last year of his contract). And he's bald.

No history outside the Dutch league though. That makes him too risky for me.

Potter does fit the criteria I think we should be looking for in a new manager, and I think he's being held back at Brighton as much by the quality of players he has as anything else. Plus, the idea of him convincing Dele to to dinner theatre is too good to be passed up.

I know ITK is almost always bollocks but 'Trix' on SC, who doesn't seem to be a twat and is usually fairly solid, posted this earlier:

If you were to ask me right now my money would be on Ten Hag. I'm not keen, but I'm not against it either. He's the one I'm hearing the strongest noises about but that might just be the circles I move in.

I know ITK is almost always bollocks but 'Trix' on SC, who doesn't seem to be a twat and is usually fairly solid, posted this earlier:

If you were to ask me right now my money would be on Ten Hag. I'm not keen, but I'm not against it either. He's the one I'm hearing the strongest noises about but that might just be the circles I move in.

What circles are those? Bullshit circles?

Son of a bitch. Ten Hag is my choice. No chance now.

"circles I move in"

What an absolute plank

Amazing anyone still buys into this shit

Back
Top Bottom