In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No chance it'll be Potter or Rodgers imo. Potter contracted until 2025. He'll sign a good striker and try for European football with Brighton before he moves on. Rodgers much the same, contract until 2025 and will stay put for now.

Special cunt can go fuck off too while I’m on a drunken roll across threads.
:mourbye:
I didn’t want the cunt.
Am glad to see the cunt out of my club after the past few toxic months...but;
I totally agree with AberdeenYid AberdeenYid even thought he does actually support Aberdeen and looks like Hagrid’s big brother in my mind
Jose did improve some players. Kane has gone up a level.Sonny too. It’s twisting logic to say that a manager is shit in spite of improving some players, without admitting he had some genuine shit and deadwood he had to try and sort out.
Ding ding the witch is gone but I have an uncanny feeling that the silver haired weasel will again come up smelling of roses. He absolutely won’t come out of it smelling of the shit he is.

I'm hoping Mason ends this season leaving Levy with no option but to give him the job full time.
Young, English, one of our own. Seems to speak well and I would love it to work out for him!

Get this man in.

simon cowell GIF

I'm hoping Mason ends this season leaving Levy with no option but to give him the job full time.
Young, English, one of our own. Seems to speak well and I would love it to work out for him!
Hope you’re right but I don’t see it. Journeyman player. Brought back to the fold because or what happened to him (fair play to THFC)
I think this could end up worse than Sherwood. But I’m absolutely behind the new coach and hope he rams my worries down my throat.

What about Klinsmann?
he lasted two days at his last job.

My preference in order is Nagglesmann, T’en Haag, Graham Potter.

Someone like Scott Parker, I wouldn’t be too upset about. Brendan Rogers, doesn’t get me excited. I’m not a fan of the word but he’s ‘Spursy’ in manager form.

Last edited:
Too young and inexperienced, unfortunately.
But Mother of all Fucks I would love it if it worked out.
Smart fucking kid, one of our own, and the players would walk through fire for him.

Dare to dream...

I think Bayern will end up with Nagelsmann and we’ll end up with Löw IMO, even though I don’t really want him. Of the possibilities my preferences in order world be:

1. Nagelsmann
2. Rodgers (don’t think it’s possible)
3. ten hag
4. Bielsa
5. Low
6. Potter
7. Nuno
8. Sarri
9. Benitez
10. Parker

Don’t want Howe at all, think that’s everyone really.

Athletic linking us with Marcelino from Bilbao.....yeah me neither. A quick look and it seems a pretty underwhelming career. Hopefully all smoke and mirrors.
He has a decent career tbh. But it is unlikely since he only joined Bilbao in December-January.

The one manager that got sacked for winning a trophy.

Back
Top Bottom