In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really impressed with Potter again tonight.

Personally think that'd be the 2021 version of Poch in 2014.

But it's whether we want that kind of gamble or if we want to try and go for Nagelsmann which is a different kind of gamble.

I don't wanna get my hopes up re Naglesmann but fuck it, I'm in!

Wilkommen Julian!

chevy chase dancing GIF

Last edited:
I chose to believe

It will be him. I’d say it’s almost guaranteed. From my experience of reading Matt Law, to be fair to him, he doesn’t usually go balls deep with claims like this unless there’s something in it.

Also coupled with the fact that allegedly, Nanglesmann was actually very close to succeeding Poch before Jose wooed Levy with his new philosophy BS, coupled with our perpetual links to Sabitzer, Nanglesmanns captain at Leipzig, make me think(HOPE) that this may have been in the works for some time...

It will be him. I’d say it’s almost guaranteed. From my experience of reading Matt Law, to be fair to him, he doesn’t usually go balls deep with claims like this unless there’s something in it.

Also coupled with the fact that allegedly, Nanglesmann was actually very close to succeeding Poch before Jose wooed Levy with his new philosophy BS, coupled with our perpetual links to Sabitzer, Nanglesmanns captain at Leipzig, make me think(HOPE) that this may have been in the works for some time...

What we could have got Naggelsman instead of Jose. You mean we could have been watching attacking football this season. Ah bollocks!

Naglesmann will be a great appointment
Many other clubs will look at him so if we see a window of opportunity we should 100% take it.

For me this is a good thing

Either results improve under Jose which we all want ( we all want to win i mean)
or we keep playing shit losing etc.. but light at the end of the tunnel

Can't wait for all the "Nagelsman has never won a trophy" talk from some sections of this fanbase when Mourinho fucks off.

Back
Top Bottom