In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good evening to all, trust you are safe and well. I have some internet access for a bit tonight so I just popped in to ask Admin Admin if he could kindly move the Mourinho pictures from the 'Current Spurs' section and into the 'Old Spurs' one ASAP please. I know it's only been a few days but lets get rid. Hope you manage to find some good ones of Ryan too mate, even if it's only for a few weeks. :thumbup:

Fingers crossed we manage to lift that Cup on Sunday, that would really help to cheer me up.
:coys:

Martinez is a bit of a knob like Rodgers but I think Levy will be interested in both, Martinez more because he will be cheaper. Both were heavily linked to the job back in 2012 when Redknapp was sacked.

Dunk is solid at the back and chips in with goals from set pieces which is more than can be said about the current crop of scrap metal we have playing at CB.

Almost 30, not very quick, he could deteriorate quickly like Alderweireld has who was very solid at the back and chipped in with goals. We need someone with good experience but with their best years ahead of them

Rumors of Potter might dovetail with rumors of bringing in a strong sporting director across the operation.

Potter seems like a decent coach, but it's hard to see someone of his thin background in top level football being given much control over recruitment at a club of this size.
Potter has his own "sporting director" as part of his setup.

Kyle Macaulay. He was part of his coaching staff as a analyst at Östersund. Then became chief analyst at Swansea. And he is now Brighton's head of scouting.

If we get Potter I would assume that Macaulay would follow. Maybe not as sporting director/DOF. But he would probably be given a role as head scout. And Hitchen can handle the other parts of being technical director.

Back
Top Bottom