If Tottenham were to be relegated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scottwallace15

ScottSpurs
If Tottenham Hotspur was to be relegated would you be happy or sad? part of me says happy, as hopefully that means cheaper ticketing and some different away days, plus a few champions league fans might dissapear plus chance of going to wembley in the play offs, always love a good trip to 'wem-ber- ley' if we go down, but another part of me says it would be bad as we'd just be going backwards

EDIT: Obviously i would never want us to go down, i'm just saying in the event of a suprise relegation would you go into crash position and cry yourself to sleep every night or look with optimism for a bit of change

Last edited:
We won't be relegated, that is for sure. Spurs are only one of 7 teams who have competed in every premier league season.

We will bounce back from yesterdays awful result and it will get better. Keep the faith, COYS!

Last edited:
I'd hate it. If we did somehow end up in the Championship it would probably be down to financial issues, so there'd be little chance of us going up again (more chance of us doing a Coventry than that). I don't think cheaper tickets or anything else would enter my mind at that point.

Anyway, that's not something any of us need to be thinking about, because it's not going to happen

I'd hate it. If we did somehow end up in the Championship it would probably be down to financial issues, so there'd be little chance of us going up again (more chance of us doing a Coventry than that). I don't think cheaper tickets or anything else would enter my mind at that point.

Anyway, that's not something any of us need to be thinking about, because it's not going to happen

the spammers went down not in financial troubles, just from being shit, i mean in that style

West Ham family of mine have constantly maintained that their favourite season was the one recently in the championship.

Not that it's comparable. Champions league experience to championship experience would be hard to take.

with a bit of luck it will clear out some of the massive wankers that claim to be diehard Spurs fans, and they could go and ambulance chase after whoever they want to wrap their scarf around.

the questions wasn't 'will we be relegated' it was ' how would you feel if we was to' in no way do i want us to be
To amuse you as this thread is ridiculous -

I don't think we could imagine how we'd feel. When you see those fans on the last day of the season - the utter despair - and they're teams that you expect to get relegated. A shock Spurs relegation is unthinkable.

Now, a more pressing question. What's the square root of pi?:avbmad:

Back
Top Bottom