If spurs win the league I will..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fear for my genitals, should we win the league. Rubbed smooth like a doll.

ken%20doll.jpg
Is this with Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko face?

I will buy the official club shop polo, the matching t shirt,tea mug,pint glass,boxer shorts, socks etc .Plus loads of the cheap stall t shirts on the day of the victory parade up Tottenham High road.I will also ring various friends and cousins(Gooners and Hammers) repeatedly reminding them what we have achieved .

And that is why, I can't see it happening...It would be too much fun

I can't even begin to think what I'd do, cry, laugh & wander around in a complete daze.

IF we were to I hope we have a TFC piss up over the summer! That'd be epic

....will be on a week-long bender in Newcastle, and when I run out of money I'll call my son who will have collected£1,500 from that nice man Mr. Ladbroke. If I can find my phone of course.

I'd walk around in a daze similar to the one I would if Abby Clancy or Emma Stone or Gigi Hadid allowed me to slide my length into any of their faces before exploding all over them.

Not at 07:30 in the Morning, they don't ....

They do in Leicester as they have a takeaway Lorry in the market

Apparently it arrives about 7am

Yes I know I should get a life but I had a collection there the other day and happened to notice it

No escape from Foxes posters though in Leicester as I had to endure looking at full length posters of Vardy and Huth at my favourite curry house!
:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom