If spurs win the league I will..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUCK YOU GONNA DO?????
Meanwhile Mrs Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko looks forlornly on

article-1312205-0B31CDC3000005DC-366_634x389.jpg

How about an explanation and apology in the chess thread instead....

:kanehand:

I don't know what happened in this chess thread neither do I give a shit. Only this place could turn an innocent thread about chess into a cunt off saga spanning every single other thread.

Anyway. If we win the league, in all seriousness I may finally be released from the spell of putting Spurs at the center of my life and go and do something more productive like learn an instrument or solve world hunger

who am I kidding? I want a season of singing about being champions at whichever rival ground we visit and to live out my current dream of seeing us play at camp nou with thousands of fellow yids in town

Said I would pay £100 to the forum and a £100 to Case's charity of choice previously. Would be happy to pay should we win.

Back
Top Bottom