If Poch does go, who would you like to see next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love love love Poch and I want him to stay as long as possible.
He's been here for 4 years and improved the squad and every/most players within that time.
Do we want to go back to having 10 different managers in 12yrs.
NO
In Poch we trust.

Love love love Poch and I want him to stay as long as possible.
He's been here for 4 years and improved the squad and every/most players within that time.
Do we want to go back to having 10 different managers in 12yrs.
NO
In Poch we trust.
Superb post, personally I’ll settle for Poch being here for another 16 years and then being replaced by multiple champions league winner and assistant coach Harry Winks...

Superb post, personally I’ll settle for Poch being here for another 16 years and then being replaced by multiple champions league winner and assistant coach Harry Winks...
Same here since I've been supporting Tottenham this is the most consistent we've been and that's down to one man I'm very happy for him to stay for as long as possible chopping and changing managers is fecking hopeless....

The bloke is 46!!!!! For a manager, he's the equivalent of an 18-19 year old player...

Now tell me what player reaches their peak at THAT age? EVEN Ronaldo, Messi and Maradona didn't truly peak until their early-mid 20's (Well, Rooney probably is the exception , he already seemed old at 21... but you GET MY POINT!)
Relatively speaking, Poch is a Managerial KID!
:pochsulk:
Like some of our players... Poch is ALSO still learning...
:pochfacepalm:
Let's not Just give him his education, THEN draft him off somewhere he can put that knowledge into WINNING trophies for SOMEONE else!
:pochlol:
Why can't he do it here???
:pochshock2:
Remember, 1993, 1995... all the way up until our last 2 SF defeats were NOT HIS FAULT!
:pochsmirk:

Same here since I've been supporting Tottenham this is the most consistent we've been and that's down to one man I'm very happy for him to stay for as long as possible chopping and changing managers is fecking hopeless....
I think devon wants him to stay too & meant if poch decides to go.
I don't think he ever said lets sack poch & then chop & change.
In a few pages we will be posting its illegal to sacrifice poch, ban the OP for life for saying such cruel sick words!
Anyway, we are lucky to have poch & lets hope he is here for many years!

We do not like this thread, understandable.
Why did he say these?
"Tottenham is a lot of work to ..... with myself or another coach staff manager"
"As I told you before, with myself or another I think carry on working in this direction...."

Last edited:
Arsene Wenger

tumblr_o1gqrcQZWf1si961ko1_400.gif

Just joking lads
I like how you had to put just joking lads at the bottom as you just knew some would get worked up because they thought you were serious. Then you would correct them & say you were joking. They would tell you that you weren't, you're backtracking & have now just been OWNED & ENDED!

Did it not take 4 years for Drunk Sir Alex to win a trophy at Man Pooh ?

Given context I don’t feel panicked that Poch has not won anything in 4 years. Overall he’s done superb.

There are things he needs to iron out and this is a period of necessary reflection, but get Top 4. And get on with the job at hand. Sacking him / letting him walk off the back of the past week is absolutely not the answer. Obviously if he fucks up 4th then he has to go. That’s harsh but there would be no way back from that.

Back
Top Bottom