I *heart* Big Tommy's Balls

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, I'm getting a little tired of us chipping or floating the ball into the box. Bale and Falque are about the only two that have whipped a ball in this season.

Variation is the key and sometimes a well directed floater is required, but it's all the time at the moment. Sometimes you have to just bang it across the 6 yard box at shin height, or lean into it and curl it with a bit of pace.

Just mix it up a bit...

Really disappointed me yesterday. Slow and lethargic in the middle of the pitch, every time he was on the ball he took too long.

Big improvement needed for him, there is no chance he's a deserving first team starter right now.

Longest in the shower?

aaron%2Blennon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom