Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. fuck L'Equipe.
2. Lloris is not going anywhere.
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png
avav9ps.png

You're welcome.

Tell him he has a 4 year contract & stop all this shit. Tell United to go fuck off. If they bid twice as much as they sell De Gea for, then we might listen. Or swap De Gea with a few million. Otherwise, it's a no brainer. United are the most disgusting cunts alongside the chavs & Woolwich. I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss. Rant over
#hugoshouldstay
Meanwhile . . . on Deadline Day around 11:45pm

article-2545239-0BB5C2E4000005DC-640_634x422.jpg

if Lloris is so "desperate" to play Champions League football, there is an argument to suggest that an extra effort @ his current employers might have resulted in that outcome !

But of course it's not a "desperate" need to play 6 group games against shit of the standard of Dinipro, it's simply a case of £ £ £......and that is the same for every twat who claims to want to play in the Champions League, take away the hype & branding & money & the product is exactly the same quality on a broad level to Europa league & a step down from Premier League.

If Hugo ends up at United, he's joining a team for the money as there is no guarantee they will progress to any level of wider success.

At the end of the day if Lloris goes this summer it's because HE WANTED TO. Not because Levy has ambition.

"We're building for the future - we're not a selling club.

"If, as we do, you have players on long contracts and the finances of the club are strong, you have no need to sell."

"I'm happy for anyone to judge this club by who we sell and who we don't.

"Our ability to attract and retain top class players is key to our ambition to compete at the highest level - regularly in Europe and with our sights set on Champions League qualification."

Daniel Levy 2007

Last edited:
:angryscouser:Where did I say we will be left with Vorm you pointless little Prick???:angryscouser:
Where did I say Lloris will end up at Man Utd you snivelling little cry baby.:angryscouser:

I thought Woolwich had some Whiny little Bitches but you beat their finest.
I bet you've set your alarm early so you can get up and start your next Whine Fest.
Grow a pair you snivelling little Pansy..:vdvdive:

Oh and it's Cech not Czech you Dunce..:memeokay:

I thought I better tell you that before you go and have his name put on your next shirt.:angryscouser:
:ade:

Don't agree - he's just signed a 5 year contract. De Gea has a year left and utd don't want him to go for nothing. Their situation is nothing like ours.

P.S. Your caps lock is sticking intermittently.
Contracts don't mean anything other than buffing an asking price.

Edit: if ur going to click disagree to every post at least be bold enough to give ur own opinion.

Last edited:
So you wouldn't blame Levy if we sold him to Utd? Do I understand you correctly?
I'm saying if he's sold to Utd it'll be because he's forced the move. My personal opinion is it won't happen because I don't think he's the sort that would force a move and I don't see levy selling to Utd otherwise.

"If, as we do, you have players on long contracts and the finances of the club are strong, you have no need to sell."

"Our ability to attract and retain top class players is key to our ambition to compete at the highest level - regularly in Europe and with our sights set on Champions League qualification."

Daniel Levy 2007
I'd say that's a very old and probably naive quote. I doubt he make the same statement now.

The fact is we don't need to sell from a financial perspective but at a human level we, and no other team, can resist selling a player if they are really pushing for a move.

People ignore the fact that levy has kept each of our big stars at least a season beyond their wishes but after that what can he do?

I have been on this board for a couple of years now, and I genuinely have never seen a positive post from you.

Seriously mate. Why don't you just TRY and ENJOY supporting Spurs.
I apoligise about tthe late response as farm duties start at first light .

Supporting Spurs iin some ways for me offers very little pleasure if l am being
very honest . Rather like a disappointing child that has talent but is wayward
and never reaches its potential . One that gives you much pain and angst but
you live in hope that one day they will change . You can remember a time before .
The root problem is that I have zero confidence in our owner/chairman which
( as many others ) means that till they have gone the experience will always
be full of disappointment .
In the real world pleasure for me is seeing my two little girls excel in piano and playing the harp .
Watching the Sun come up over my land , holiday makers have a great time in our
barn apartments , offering exceptional value .
As l said Spurs is a disappointing child in my view but that doesn't mean you
can't stop loving them any less .

Daniel Levy 2007

He obviously has schizophrenia

I'd say that's a very old and probably naive quote. I doubt he make the same statement now.

You think?

Levy said: "I've never deemed us to be a selling club, if you look at the big transfers which have taken place since I've been chairman.

"Both Berbatov and Michael Carrick had two years left on their contract, both players wanted to go and that was the reason they were sold.

"But in the case of Gareth he's got a long contract and I can assure you he will not be sold."

You think?

Levy said: "I've never deemed us to be a selling club, if you look at the big transfers which have taken place since I've been chairman.

"Both Berbatov and Michael Carrick had two years left on their contract, both players wanted to go and that was the reason they were sold.

"But in the case of Gareth he's got a long contract and I can assure you he will not be sold."
When was that quote in relation to his sale? Same summer or previous?

I'd still argue that Bale forced the move in the end and Levy had little option. All these quotes prove is that Levy makes ill conceived statements. It doesn't change whether or not he actually had much choice in the sales given the circumstances.

Take 100m odd or keep an unhappy player that is agitating for a move....

Back
Top Bottom