Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless he's doing it deliberately.... to pay off his drink-driving fine, then I can't see any logical explanation for the howlers he's committed this season...

Fuck me, last July, he was on top of the world... now look...
he's even got me thinking he's part of some far East betting Syndicate.... what the FUCK has happened to him??
:llorishuh:

Unless he's doing it deliberately.... to pay off his drink-driving fine, then I can't see any logical explanation for the howlers he's committed this season...

he's even got me thinking he's part of some far East betting Syndicate.... what the FUCK has happened to him??
Last season he led keepers in mistakes that led to the goal. People seems to forget that.

One thing to consider: while Liverpool were cut-throat last summer after the evident fallibility of Karius was shown up on a global scale, it was obvious that their squad were pissed off with him and were happy to upgrade.

I'm not psychic, I don't know exactly what is going on in the heads of our players, but I'd hazard a guess that they don't feel quite the same way about their club captain, despite his faults.

So is it worth flogging him right now if it sows a bad feeling amongst the rest of the team? We have plenty of transfer moves to make this summer without adding him to the list, and perhaps his leadership behind the scenes would be missed when acclimatising new players to Spurs.

Or, maybe, this summer needs to be like a painful wax strip being ripped off and we need to factor in (another) transitional season for long term glory. I don't know.
:harryhmm:

There is something a bit Grobbelarish about dropping an easy ball against your own defender for a last minute own goal.

Fucking hell, give your head a wobble!!

I wish he would stop faffing about with the ball and and just hoof the fucker. It happens every single match and his short passes, including those horribly lofted ones, put his defenders under so much pressure.

yeah i thought maybe he threw the game

Think the time to have stripped him of the captaincy was after the drinking and driving incident. I know Poch is loyal to his players but that just sent out the wrong message IMO. His mistakes are now costing us vital points, and no I haven't forgotten the recent penalty saves, but to be frank, that is his job.
Time to maybe give Gazza a chance, or is it at too crucial point in the season?

Back
Top Bottom