Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The most amazing thing about our unbeaten run is it’s the best since 1999

We were shite in 1999 I can’t get my head round that!! George Graham draws and a lot of cup matches!

Just checked, it included 5 0-0s, 5 1-1s and a 1-0, there were two Cup replays, we actually played Wimbledon 5 times...a league game, 2 FA Cup games and 2 legs of a League Cup Semi, there was 6 goals in those games and that included a 3-0 cup replay...We started in 12th and ended up in 11th...

Think Poch might surprise everyone and start Tripps and Rose again.

Hope not.... Rose was poor and looked lazy and uninterested at times tonight.

Seen nothing all season from Rose to suggest he should play ahead of Davies unless he (Davies) needs a rest (which he just had tonight).

Last edited:
Calm down mate.

It is neither negative nor heresy.

Just observation. We won and now 17 unbeaten.

The most amazing thing about our unbeaten run is it’s the best since 1999

We were shite in 1999 I can’t get my head round that!! George Graham draws and a lot of cup matches!

A textbook example of why chasing stats is utterly meaningless. I’m very glad with Poch’s attitude today:

"We don't think too much about the past," said Pochettino when asked about the club's longest unbeaten run for 51 years.

"Of course, that is a very good stat but for me football is tomorrow - it's not yesterday."

Nice tee shirt slogan right there. Maybe underneath a split screen of Poch and Wenger.

Back
Top Bottom