How we fucked this window.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Black or white coffee?

How dare you!

Melange, motherfucker.

tumblr_livhi6uXLd1qi7deco1_500.gif

It was merely a passing comment about buying 4 clone players for our centre midfield, all athleticism and power.

If you are stupid enough to take what is affectively a way of drawing attention to our clear footballing policy as racism, then you ar more daft than me...the big daft racist.
"My neural pathways will never become accustomed to your sensory input patterns."........."Fascinating.".
Get me out of here..................."Beam me up scotty - its knowledge, but not as we know it?

Tried Twinings the other day for the first time. It's better than pg tips and tetleys. Typhoo could be alright but the adverts have put me off. Ben bloody Fogle.

Back
Top Bottom