How we fucked this window.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's not a pretty picture but, really, madyid's posts get deleted and he gets sacked? Fucking hell, this place is getting sensitive.

I know it's not a pretty picture but, really, madyid's posts get deleted and he gets sacked? Fucking hell, this place is getting sensitive.

You can't have that shit going on mate. I've never voted anyone to go get sent away and never thought I would but I'm afraid i had to. Some of the other on the nsfw female thread was just nasty.

Completely agree. His last post which was eventually deleted got like 4 dislikes before it was gone. Should have been obvious to atop, sin bin, again not needes.

Dunno man I didn't see the posts in the wank thread and tbf you don't go putting blue waffle in there. Shit's not right. But just based on this thread it seemed a bit weird to delete his posts. Oh well.

Chadli creates 9 chances in 3 games with only two other players in the entire league on 10 chances, one of which is Eden Hazard.

Lamela gets 3 touches in the penalty box and a shot in the box in just 21 minutes away to a top 4 side.

Shit looks bleak.

Chadli creates 9 chances in 3 games with only two other players in the entire league on 10 chances, one of which is Eden Hazard.

Lamela gets 3 touches in the penalty box and a shot in the box in just 21 minutes away to a top 4 side.

Shit looks bleak.

Yeah but how many goals have they scored?

I opened that picture in public, didn't really need that at all. And then they were thrown across tons of threads. Don't really see how he wasn't asking for it

Fucking hell people, stop bitching about every sin-binning that takes place.

You'd think it was an outright ban, the way a select few always protest every sin-binning with "Oh, but he didn't deserve it!"

It's a time-out chair for cunts, nothing more. 95% of other forums would deliver an outright ban. I think we should count our blessings that the moderation of this forum is decidedly more democratic.

tumblr_mj28o0twSl1s7pxluo1_500.jpg

I opened that picture in public, didn't really need that at all. And then they were thrown across tons of threads. Don't really see how he wasn't asking for it
This.

Bit surprised @ S.L.R S.L.R 's reaction to this to be honest. Some people access this place outside, some on work computers and so on. There are also kids and women that come here. An unspoilered blue waffle pic posted over and over just isn't particularly a nice sight, irrespective of whether or not it's someone some sort of magnificent troll. Just don't need it.

Seems there's a competition now amongst some people here to see who can be the wankiest troll. Seems a bit sad.

My point is we didn't buy the players we need.

Whether you think we have upgrades is irrelevant. I stand by the OP

WE BROUGHT A FUCKING STRIKER WHEN WE NEEDED A FUCKING STRIKER (eventually)

You also mention that we don't have a back up in the full back departments, lets review this shall we? We all know that Kyle Naughton is a full back and is also a Spurs player playing as backup to Walker and Rose. We also know that Vertonghen can play left-back. We also know that Kaboul can play right back. We also know that new boy Chiriches can play anywhere along the back four and Zeki Fryers in my eyes isn't a centre-back but a full back. Now whether or not these are adequate are yet to be seen. I agree about the left back position, but that still isn't disasterous.

We haven't brought an attacking midfielder???? Well from what I have seen of Holtby, Lamela and Eriksen is that they are not exactly the most defensive minded midfielders in the World. You go on about not replacing a player, every player is irreplaceable. When you lose a player you adapt your play to suit the team you have not the the team you had. Stop living in the past, you sound like Chelsea fan post Mourinho.

What you are essentially doing is that you are attempting to review a surprise dessert before you've even tasted the main course.

You are entitled to criticise, but that is all you ever do.

Back
Top Bottom