@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today was always more about the performance than result and I thought we rose to the occasion. Desperately unlucky to on both United's goals.

Two easy games coming up against Fulham and Sunderland. Win those two and we might be out of crisis.

Last edited:
It is, unless the player has a predisposition/tendency towards that position (Bale, for example).
Eriksen is a CAM through and through.
Going by your logic, since he's an awasome player, why not play him at LB? Or up top?

that's complete bollocks and you know it and the only reason you bring Bale into it is you have the benefit of hindsight, under a manager of your mentality he'd probably still be a left back

Eriksens attacking quality means he could likely play anywhere across the 3 in a 4231 or as a deeper playmaker beside Sandro or Capoue in midfield and have a positive effect on our play

All I'm saying is it's an option that could be successful and help him get more time on the ball in and around the box

you can disagree all you like but to act like it's fantasy football moving a 21 year old attacking player around abit to help him influence the match more well that just makes you look thick and exhibits a distinct lack of knowledge regarding football

I'd liken Eriksen abit to a young Iniesta who has played wide left drifting in loads over the years

Eriksen played on the left for Ajax a little bit too. He's faster than Gylfi and has just as much technique and perhaps more vision and ability to make something happen

As part of a three man midfield? Or where Thor plays for us?

ClutchingStraws.jpg

Back
Top Bottom