@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

None at all, I explained that several hours ago, why do you keep repeating the same point to someone who already told you that he gets it?

I even told you once already - that I don't need you to point it out to meas well.

It strikes me as it might not be me who is struggling to grasp things. You need to read what I say, rather than banging the same drum all the time.

I agree with you as it happens. I would like to make the change in the back line with a better left back, or when Rose has improved, was the point I was making (hours ago)

@ Mick Cooper Mick Cooper @ ArcspacE ArcspacE
Call a truce boys..for all your arguing Dawson's still getting dropped, verts and vlad are still our first choice CB's and rose still our best option at LB...
its a discussion - seems quite pleasant and well mannered (apart from the bit where my comprehension abilities were bought into question)
I wouldn't be too sure about Dawson getting dropped though. The last game will keep him playing for a while longer, but I agree that long term those 2 are the better pairing.

Mick

Good so that's over then. Next heated argument topic is "Was Soldado's great movement and involvement yesterday enough to cover the fact that he fluffed his one decent chance?"

Good so that's over then. Next heated argument topic is "Was Soldado's great movement and involvement yesterday enough to cover the fact that he fluffed his one decent chance?"
it will come would we have taken that cunt ramsey gift wrapped in the summer have faith it will come

Yes...
Thought that from that angle even on target keeper saves it 85/100... He needed to pull it back and hit it with his left for it to be a really good chance..

Am I right in thinking we let United have the ball yesterday and sat back so when we won the ball back (in our half) we could counter attack them. Our play wasn't all about pushing as high as we can and suffocating/stiffleing the play limiting the space to create something from. Is this why for the first time our attacks looked more threatening, I am not talking about the number of shots here, I'm talking about the opportunities we created looked genuinely good ones as opposed to weak efforts from outside the box.

Or were United responsible for this?

I think the fact united can hit you on the counter in the blink of an eye, like 2 passes and they'll of moved the length of the field at times. One of the most ruthless counter attacking team around. I think that meant we had to respect them alittle more on the break as if we pushed up to much they could've got in behind alot more. That in turn opened up abit more space for us to break on them.

Because they were booing a decision that they hadn't yet seen the results of............I bet the same twats would've cheered if Townsend had scored the winner.............except that was fucking unlikely after his introduction was treated so negatively

We had pretty much no chance of winning the game after that point, not because the substitution was bad but because the whole team lost all confidence because of the 'fans'
Ok, possibly the crowed got it wrong and it was embarrassing but I feel as the score was 2-2 before the substitution it's all irrelevant as to the outcome of the match. Both Utd goals were down to massive errors in defence, this was when the crowd was buzzing. I don't believe the players are less effective when the supporters booed. Lets see how they react on Wed against Fulham.

Ok, possibly the crowed got it wrong and it was embarrassing but I feel as the score was 2-2 before the substitution it's all irrelevant as to the outcome of the match. Both Utd goals were down to massive errors in defence, this was when the crowd was buzzing. I don't believe the players are less effective when the supporters booed. Lets see how they react on Wed against Fulham.

They looked visibly deflated and the atmosphere in the crowd became quite poisonous around me as people had a go at those who booed.

It's unfuckingbelievable tbh

2-2 at home to the defending champions in a tense a fair which you have looked the better team and some fans think creating a negative atmosphere is an acceptable show of emotion and won't affect the players. We desperately need a new bigger stadium so these cunts can be drowned out by a fresh influx of proper supporters.

Back
Top Bottom