Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully the extra day of rest will help Rose, but I doubt he plays. Dembele may get a rest as well given his usage in the FA cup and the beating he took last night.

Walker-Toby-Wimmer-Davies
Winks-Wanyama
Eriksen-Alli-Sissoko
Kane​

Even though it is doubtful because rose is out, I really want to see us play 3 at the back for this, knowing Boro will shut up shop as well, been reading a lot today about Kyle walker- peters today, now that would really confuse the oppo, Kyle walker on the left and right.......
:sonhmm:

Prices on touthub are starting to look reasonable... I don't quite get it as 5:30pm is a brilliant kick off time for me.

Prices on touthub are starting to look reasonable... I don't quite get it as 5:30pm is a brilliant kick off time for me.

Their "fees" are a fucking laugh.

I'm on the lookout for 2 tickets, found some for £75 each (savage rip off I know) and they wanted to charge me an extra £29.50 on top of that. Get fucked.

Even though it is doubtful because rose is out, I really want to see us play 3 at the back for this, knowing Boro will shut up shop as well, been reading a lot today about Kyle walker- peters today, now that would really confuse the oppo, Kyle walker on the left and right.......
:sonhmm:

Dier/Toby/Davies
Walker/Winks/Wanyama/GKN

- Pace
- Happy to get stuck in
- Attacking wide play is his standard game
- Would weave further attacking impetus into the line-up.

Having a legitimate LB in Davies behind him will help. As long as he has the mindset of 'owning' the flank he could well do a cracking job.

Dier/Toby/Davies
Walker/Winks/Wanyama/GKN

- Pace
- Happy to get stuck in

Having a legitimate LB in Davies behind him will help. As long as he has the mindset of 'owning' the flank he could well do a cracking job.

I think he picked up a knock in the WW game, so not sure if he would be fit! But really would love to see some more of him as he does offer us the pace and width we seemed to be lacking once rose went off!

Said it previously in the thread, loads got sent back from the ballot were seats in every stand when I got mine yesterday and whatever doesn't get picked up will go on sale to members tomorrow so keep an eye out if you haven't got one yet.

Dier/Toby/Davies
Walker/Winks/Wanyama/GKN

- Pace
- Happy to get stuck in

GKN, like Son, is best off the bench. Didn't see much from him when he got a chance against WW.

Their "fees" are a fucking laugh.

I'm on the lookout for 2 tickets, found some for £75 each (savage rip off I know) and they wanted to charge me an extra £29.50 on top of that. Get fucked.

It's daylight robbery! Still people pay it, and the club make a cut from the fees so can't see it changing any time soon, all I hope is when we have 61k at the new WHL hopefully the demand will be less and all those who make a business selling there season tickets will be royally fucked!

Back
Top Bottom