Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kevin83 Kevin83 , adios amigo :avbfu:

Botched quote:

"Like Mr Mandela said sometimes, you never lose, you win or you won. At United I won"

Actual:

"Like Mr Mandela said sometimes, you never lose, you win or you learn. At United I won and I learned."

What kind of stupid cunt starts calling people names just because he keeps getting embarrassed by them when he bullshits about stuff and talks bollocks?

Only a stupid cunt gets bamboozled by watching someone tear around like a headless chicken and calls it good pressing or by counting how many touches opposition players have, not taking into account the dynamics of that opposition and how the usually build up play, how we are pressing as a team,what side they favour etc and which CB’s are more comfortable on the ball, and which CB’s we want to have the ball because they aren’t.

only stupid people would watch what Son has been doing for most of the last few years and reckon he’s our best presser in our forward group. Alli, Eriksen and Lamela were. Because good pressing isn’t not being aware of the group dynamic pressing, standing 10 yards off a defender, waiting for him to get the ball, then tearing at him so quick he just side steps and you go past him, meaning he then has time to do what he wants, which isn’t good pressing.

Son definitely worked harder last game, no question, the real (non made up stats) back this up, but watching the game you can see that Son clearly doesn’t press properly so DOF the time, too often letting his man past or away from him or play the chosen pass, rather than sticking with him and forcing him to take an evasive choice.
Fuck off loser ... if you can't take the criticism stop posting utter shit .... you've been telling us Sissoko's a cunt now Son is shit as well - or just maybe Blakey is a clueless troll wanker?

Is Kevin83 your multi? can't believe there are two of you that stupid .....

Fuck off loser ... if you can't take the criticism stop posting utter shit .... you've been telling us Sissoko's a cunt now Son is shit as well - or just maybe Blakey is a clueless troll wanker?

Is Kevin83 your multi? can't believe there are two of you that stupid .....

No, I've been telling you Sissoko is a shit CM. He is.

I never said Son was shit, I said his pressing has been.

I've got no problem with criticism, or a good debate. Just with Stupid cunts that make up their own stats and say stuff like Dier's had a great game because he won 3 headers, then start insulting people when they get called out on it.

Got any ITK ?

Stupid twat.

Its the best time to sell Son.

For me Son, like Kane, is a player and a person you do whatever you can to keep. That's a character you win things with. But I do think it would be correct to say his sell-on value is at its peak right now, and we might be able to get more than he's worth.

If Poch's Bayern or something came in with a nine-figure offer, I'd be tempted.

If we get a world class winger replacement that suits Jose’s style, I would seriously consider selling Son. I still don’t see it happening though.
1. Son loves the club and don’t chase after money
2. Too many fan bases world wide and Levy would lose money
3. José likes Son, at least from what media is telling us
4. Kevin83 you can go fuck yourself

No, I've been telling you Sissoko is a shit CM. He is.

I never said Son was shit, I said his pressing has been.

I've got no problem with criticism, or a good debate. Just with Stupid cunts that make up their own stats and say stuff like Dier's had a great game because he won 3 headers, then start insulting people when they get called out on it.

Got any ITK ?

Stupid twat.

Triggered much? - OK you love Sissoko, and you only called out Dier and Son because you love them as well ... who else are you going to shower your 'love' on this week? .... We all know that us winning cramps your style, hard to whinge about players after three back-to-back victories ... but credit for trying

Don't despair we will lose again, then you can once more cunt-off our players and feel good about yourself ... all a bit sad and pathetic but if it makes you happy go for it.

Triggered much? - OK you love Sissoko, and you only called out Dier and Son because you love them as well ... who else are you going to shower your 'love' on this week? .... We all know that us winning cramps your style, hard to whinge about players after three back-to-back victories ... but credit for trying

Don't despair we will lose again, then you can once more cunt-off our players and feel good about yourself ... all a bit sad and pathetic but if it makes you happy go for it.

Shut up you flouncy twat.

I just hope Son doesnt get injured from exhaustion. It was pretty obvious he was tired as fk after the last game. Never seen him like that bf. Mou obviously expects him to take more responsibilities in the defense as that's what he usually does with wingers for counterattacks.

Why the hell would anyone want to sell this guy?

I want to see Son in a Spurs shirt for the rest of his career. But I want to win even more, and ruthlessly buying low and selling high is the path to success if you don't want to spunk City money around.

I wouldn't be actively shopping him by any means. But if the right offer comes...

I'd say the same for Kane and Dele, but the difference with Son is that he is at the absolute peak of his value right stinking now.

Shut up you flouncy twat.
Haha - "flouncy twat" - I'm cut to the bone .....

Go write another essay on how crap all our players are, you know that you want to - you're so sad I bet your only chance of getting laid is to crawl up a chicken's butt and wait .... looking at your posts if I had a pound for every-time you said something smart, I'd be flat broke.

Now that Eriksen is not regular anymore, I wish Spurs let Son take free kick sometimes.
Or least try some creative set pieces like this in the video.
He does have best shooting ability from the distance.
and I feel like ability like this is not being utilized enough here

Last edited:
My wife used to look at me like he's looking at Vertonghen...........
EK77hPkXsAAvEHR

:memeokay:

Back
Top Bottom