Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought son had a huge game today and is rarely less then a 7. Talk of selling him are the ramblings of the insane. Love son.
Another massive game indeed where he managed to contribute for the team victory.
I have one thing to ask Son these days
Please don't get hurt
Please don't get hurt
Please don't get hurt

Son could score little less for the time being. He is still contributing a lot and a massive part of Mourinhos new system. 3 and 0 since? Hey yo lol. Just want him to stay healthy.

Son could score little less for the time being. He is still contributing a lot and a massive part of Mourinhos new system. 3 and 0 since? Hey yo lol. Just want him to stay healthy.

We could get 2 more goals if he were a good defensive winger. We need really good defensive winger.

Son is by far the most effective of our front four pressing off the ball ... whilst some posters get stuck up their own arses with numbers they don't understand, you only have to watch any game to see the truth ....

When a player is pressing well he doesn't make that many tackles or interceptions, why is that? It's because he's so quickly all over the player(s) he's pressing that after a while they simply don't get the ball ....

If you look at today's game Stacey and Cook the two B'mouth defenders on Son's side of the pitch saw the ball just 82 times ... whereas the two on the opposite flank saw the ball 117 times, why? Because Son was up and on his defenders like a nasty rash ... just like he is every week.

To even suggest Son is anything but a top class presser of defenders is beyond stupid ... watch the game don't misinterpret the statistics ...

Son's pressing poor? just how fucking stupid are some people?

What kind of stupid cunt starts calling people names just because he keeps getting embarrassed by them when he bullshits about stuff and talks bollocks?

Only a stupid cunt gets bamboozled by watching someone tear around like a headless chicken and calls it good pressing or by counting how many touches opposition players have, not taking into account the dynamics of that opposition and how the usually build up play, how we are pressing as a team,what side they favour etc and which CB’s are more comfortable on the ball, and which CB’s we want to have the ball because they aren’t.

only stupid people would watch what Son has been doing for most of the last few years and reckon he’s our best presser in our forward group. Alli, Eriksen and Lamela were. Because good pressing isn’t not being aware of the group dynamic pressing, standing 10 yards off a defender, waiting for him to get the ball, then tearing at him so quick he just side steps and you go past him, meaning he then has time to do what he wants, which isn’t good pressing.

Son definitely worked harder last game, no question, the real (non made up stats) back this up, but watching the game you can see that Son clearly doesn’t press properly so DOF the time, too often letting his man past or away from him or play the chosen pass, rather than sticking with him and forcing him to take an evasive choice.

Son definitely worked harder last game, no question, the real (non made up stats) back this up, but watching the game you can see that Son clearly doesn’t press properly so DOF the time, too often letting his man past or away from him or play the chosen pass, rather than sticking with him and forcing him to take an evasive choice.

I agree. We cannot expect good pressing from Son. We should buy a winger with good pressing skill. Its the best time to sell Son.

I agree. We cannot expect good pressing from Son. We should buy a winger with good pressing skill. Its the best time to sell Son.

Listen here, you little prick.

If you don't stop your anti-Son agenda, I'm going to bury you in the fucking emirates stadium, where you belong. You fuck.

Kind Regards,
Barney the fucking dinosaur.

Big game for him especially against Man United. He's going up against arguably the best right-back in the league defensively in Wan-Bissaka. If he gets the better of Wan-Bissaka, it would be a massive statement to what we can achieve with him as a LW.

We need to talk about Kevin.
I like this response. I think I will award it...

26992036_1246282225515798_4351369499880991809_n.jpg

(so far)

Back
Top Bottom