Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His performances tend to directly reflect how the team is playing overall.

I’m struggling to think of a game where he played well and the team in general were shit

completely different game with richy starting over son today. thats how damaging he is starting at 9. hes a CB's dream to play against. dont have to worry about the air, dont have to worry about him sticking it on you, know you can take the ball off him if you show a bit of aggression. what are you worrying about? and you know if you stick it on him before letting him get it fully under control (which could take a while) and stay relataively close to him youre going to walk all over him.

sell to the saudis for 60+ so they can have another washed up poster boy.

completely different game with richy starting over son today. thats how damaging he is starting at 9. hes a CB's dream to play against. dont have to worry about the air, dont have to worry about him sticking it on you, know you can take the ball off him if you show a bit of aggression. what are you worrying about? and you know if you stick it on him before letting him get it fully under control (which could take a while) and stay relataively close to him youre going to walk all over him.

sell to the saudis for 60+ so they can have another washed up poster boy.
I am disappointed as well but without him, we would have been somewhere between 12-15th. Don’t underrate him who made 15-9 this season.

Sonny will get better in the next games. I still believe he will do more for us vs Liverpool and Woolwich as he did in the past. Calm down.

I am disappointed as well but without him, we would have been somewhere between 12-15th. Don’t underrate him who made 15-9 this season.

Sonny will get better in the next games. I still believe he will do more for us vs Liverpool and Woolwich as he did in the past. Calm down.
You are new so you probably don't know but poor Daveyboy was always a Son hater.

I singed up here 5days later than you did….
I love singing too buddy.

Mic Singing GIF

Gave Ange a dark look when he was subbed , but it is what it is. Gas great quality like that pass on the outside of his boot and obviously world class finisher but hmm I don't really see a spot for him next season apart from the bench or rotation with Johnson on the right I guess is what happens

Summer transfers will tell us all we need to know about club ambition, although we already know

Son has to take ownership of his own flimsy performances recently but his team mates should also take responsibility for the effect their slow and sideways passing has on his game.

How is he supposed to score if he doesn’t receive the ball in dangerous areas? If you don’t get the ball forward quickly then the opponent can drop deep, force him to play in front of them then smother him. What we did today is a textbook example of how to nullify him completely, made even worse by his own feeble performance.

Gave Ange will dark look when he was subbed , but it is what it is. Gas great quality like that pass on the outside of his boot and obviously world class finisher but hmm I don't really see a spot for him next season apart from the bench or rotation with Johnson on the right I guess is what happens

Summer transfers will tell us all we need to know about club ambition, although we already know

You don’t see a spot for a player who scored 15 league goals and 9 assists this season? Give your head a wobble. Nothing about Son’s finishing ability has changed and he is still extremely dangerous running with the ball in the last third. We are just playing terrible football right now. This is the same shit we heard last season when Son was apparently finished and then here we are again with him scoring goals. If it weren’t for the Asia Cup he’d be in contention for the Golden Boot.

Son has to take ownership of his own flimsy performances recently but his team mates should also take responsibility for the effect their slow and sideways passing has on his game.

How is he supposed to score if he doesn’t receive the ball in dangerous areas? If you don’t get the ball forward quickly then the opponent can drop deep, force him to play in front of them then smother him. What we did today is a textbook example of how to nullify him completely, made even worse by his own feeble performance.

You don’t see a spot for a player who scored 15 league goals and 9 assists this season? Give your head a wobble. Nothing about Son’s finishing ability has changed and he is still extremely dangerous running with the ball in the last third. We are just playing terrible football right now. This is the same shit we heard last season when Son was apparently finished and then here we are again with him scoring goals. If it weren’t for the Asia Cup he’d be in contention for the Golden Boot.
Thanks for one of the most sensible posts today.

Nobody scored more goals than Son in open play this season so give him a break. He is one of the most clinical finishers in the world but we couldn't create a single opportunity for him today. If we can't do that, it's not his fault.

Nobody scored more goals than Son in open play this season so give him a break. He is one of the most clinical finishers in the world but we couldn't create a single opportunity for him today. If we can't do that, it's not his fault.
oh thats how it works isnt it. its the teams fault son was shit. its the teams fault he yet again fumbles the ball and loses it and they go up the other end and score twice...oh yes its the teams fault. never sons. its the teams fault he cant control the ball, its the teams faut hes a pussy who melts in duals...the teams fault.

oh thats how it works isnt it. its the teams fault son was shit. its the teams fault he yet again fumbles the ball and loses it and they go up the other end and score twice...oh yes its the teams fault. never sons. its the teams fault he cant control the ball, its the teams faut hes a pussy who melts in duals...the teams fault.

Richarlison is shit. That's why he's not getting selected, because he is shit.

Back
Top Bottom