Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing is guaranteed in football. Saudi beat Argentina in the WC. Qatar won the last Asian Cup. Japan beat Germany AND Spain in the last World Cup. Korea always has been a favorite for the past few decades and they havent won it for the last 64 yrs.
Have to agree there: You pass a few of those Doge coins under the table anyone will lay down!

South Korea are losing 2-1 to Malaysia in their final group stage game with about 20 mins to go.

As it stands South Korea will be knocked out of the group stage...Will we see a much earlier return for Son than expected?

South Korea are losing 2-1 to Malaysia in their final group stage game with about 20 mins to go.

As it stands South Korea will be knocked out of the group stage...Will we see a much earlier return for Son than expected?

They won't be knocked out if they finish 3rd as they'll be one of the best third placed teams.

They'll play one of Iraq or Qatar in the next round on the 29th Jan.

Lose that and they'll be out. 2 days before Brentford.

They won't be knocked out if they finish 3rd as they'll be one of the best third placed teams.

They'll play one of Iraq or Qatar in the next round on the 29th Jan.

Lose that and they'll be out. 2 days before Brentford.

Korea winning 3-2. Son with a last minute penalty.

As it stands they will play favourites Japan in the next round. 31st January.
Sounds like they'd have been much better off losing? In the short term at least.

Sounds like they'd have been much better off losing? In the short term at least.

Draw would have seen them play Saudi Arabia too.

From what I've seen, I don't think Korea get too far in the comp with Klinsmann in charge. I think they lose to Japan. I think they'd probably have lost to Saudi Arabia and probably to Qatar too, who are holders and actually look really good.

Unfortunately they got a draw and go through to the knockout stages :(

Back
Top Bottom