Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible performance today. Missed 2 easy chances + dived and got a yellow card for no reasons when Korea was already winning 3-1. He almost got injured today bc of this stupid player from Bahrain kicking him from behind. Please return without any injuries.

Terrible performance today. Missed 2 easy chances + dived and got a yellow card for no reasons when Korea was already winning 3-1. He almost got injured today bc of this stupid player from Bahrain kicking him from behind. Please return without any injuries.
he wasn't good today, first match is not easy all the time. i bet he will show what he is capable of in 2nd match!!!

His 1st wasn't an easy chance, but he should have got it at least on target and tested the keeper. The 2nd I would have expected him to bury tbh.

Great performance from Lee Kang-In though. Not seen much of him, but he reminds me of a 2012-2016 Son.

suck on that Minje
rik mayall GIF

I think international football is mostly a waste of time so frankly I wish Sonny would take a page out of Kim’s book and prioritize us over his national team duties - like KMJ said he was doing when Napoli was fighting for the Scudetto last season.

Be great if Sonny retired from international football after this Asian Cup to focus solely on winning silverware with us. Obviously, we could have really used him in our FA Cup tie with City and our title challenge would have gotten a boost if Sonny was with us and we beat United over the weekend.

He is getting older so don’t like him risking injury and not resting for useless friendlies during international breaks - Wish he’d rest and practice at Hotspur way during international breaks instead.

Will he - most likely not - Would I like him too cause it will help Spurs win - of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom