Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best finisher in the league doesn’t take penalties or take free kicks. Odd.
Last pen I saw Son take was against Rochdale in the snow, and it was disallowed because he stopped in his run up. I believe he scored one against Southampton last year in the Cup. I don’t think he’s ever scored a league one.

lol

usjt6mcxzj961.jpg

Under Mou, Sonny is the most clinical player in the world by far, and as good as peak Ronaldo at finishing.

Is it my imagination, or does Sonny often become quite poor at setting others up for goals after he's got one for himself?

Is it my imagination, or does Sonny often become quite poor at setting others up for goals after he's got one for himself?
Yes, he's generally poor at creating. Like he messed up that blistering counter attack from Sissoko.

Who gives a fuck man, just who cares that he’s limited, he’s scoring all the time.
What's your fucking problem? It was a simple answer to a question. Son is generally not a creator, so it wasn't like he lost interest in trying to create once he got his goal.

Some you people really only see the username and nothing else.

What's your fucking problem? It was a simple answer to a question. Son is generally not a creator, so it wasn't like he lost interest in trying to create once he got his goal.

Son already had 5 assists this season, that's 5th in PL, claiming he's not creating is just wrong.

He is playing like Ronaldo with the Real but with the Def run :). He don't need to dribble , he just need to do the right call / run in the space in the box .

Assists across all competitions since Son has joined:

Son: 55
Kane: 36

You say Kane's a top 3 passer/creator in the league. If that's so, Son's got to be at least top 5 if not better???

Anyway, you're an idiot.

Interesting article from last year. Shows that Son has always had this sort of form in him. Essentially his 16/17 season (2nd season with us) is considered the 'most clinical' of any player in the PL since the 14/15 season. His 17/18 season is also up there in 6th place... and no doubt if there was a newer article then this current season he would be at number 1:

Back
Top Bottom